Authentic Jerseys

Bexlyspeed

May 21, 2011
Astoria, Queens, N.Y
Where are the best places to buy Authentic jerseys?

I'm looking for Authentic CHL (OHL, QMJHL, WHL) jerseys specifically

I know the Jersey Baron has a good reputation but I was wondering if there was another option out there

http://stores.ebay.ca/The-Jersey-Baron

jersey baron was the only place I was able to find on-ice, Canadian made, Authentic Jerseys.

even the NHL store in Manhattan doesn't carry the Canadian made Authentics!

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Just gonna jack this thread.

I'm buying a Chiefs jersey online and need to figure out what size to get. It's just to wear around the house so no room for pads needed. I'm 5'10 and 190. I was able to find a chart online that said get the Large at that height/weight but if I was 5'9 190 get the medium. The M is listed as 48" and the large at 52" I believe.

So anyone with some experience I'd like to hear your thoughts. Also I'm looking at madbrothers for the jersey

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
River City Sports out of Winnipeg maybe? Or maybe RealSports (based out of the Air Canada Centre)?

SiouxPride

Dec 26, 2006
WINNIPEG!
River City Sports out of Winnipeg maybe? Or maybe RealSports (based out of the Air Canada Centre)?

RCS sucks huge butt now a days.

Keener jerseys is a good local one here, various ebay sellers with high reps is the best way to go now a days unless youre wanting game worn stuff, thats auctioned off from leagues and teams respectively.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
RCS sucks huge butt now a days.

Keener jerseys is a good local one here, various ebay sellers with high reps is the best way to go now a days unless youre wanting game worn stuff, thats auctioned off from leagues and teams respectively.

Noted - about RCS. I used to get their catalog in the mail. Got my Dad Blue Bombers jersey for Christmas once from there. Haven't bought anything in a while though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->