Australian NHL fans here?

TreeLane

Jul 12, 2020
I am not Aussie but have lived in or around Sydney since 2012. I've met a few hockey fans but they're either all Russians or Canadians or they just gamble on hockey games at the pub. I know they exist but I've yet to meet anyone.

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
I am pretty sure they are exist and I am at NZ since 2012. Best way to get a lot of contacts is to get involved in the local hockey community like I and my family did and we are well connected across the country hockey community and there are a lot of them NHL fans.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
We have an Aussie that used to post on the Canes board, still might but haven't seen him in awhile. He lives or lived in Perth I believe, and was a native.

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Kings fan here from Sydney. Theres a few around, I went to one of the usa vs canada exhibition games a couple of years ago and most in attendance were in NHL jerseys.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I will likely end up living in Australia (wife is from there) within the next few years. Hoping I can bring my gear and play pick-up regularly

A838

Aug 10, 2021
Denver
I will likely end up living in Australia (wife is from there) within the next few years. Hoping I can bring my gear and play pick-up regularly
Sydney has some decent hockey. I used to play with some Czechs, Russians, Canadians and a few other Americans. Roller hockey exists often in Moore Park.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->