Australian After Tickets (round 3)

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Hi all,

I will happen to be in New York from the 30th-6th July.

Should the Rangers win this game 7, how long does it normally take for the schedule to be announced and how could i possibly go about obtaining tickets?

Is it even possible?!?!

If i was able to have my first hockey game ever as a playoff game at MSG i would probably die a happy man. forever.

Cheers,
Ben.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Hi all,

I will happen to be in New York from the 30th-6th July.

Should the Rangers win this game 7, how long does it normally take for the schedule to be announced and how could i possibly go about obtaining tickets?

Is it even possible?!?!

If i was able to have my first hockey game ever as a playoff game at MSG i would probably die a happy man. forever.

Cheers,
Ben.

You can buy them http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-rangers-playoff-tickets/

But expect to pay $300 U.S. or more per ticket just to get in the door.

3rd round schedule will be announced either tomorrow night after Bruins/Canadiens game or Thursday morning.

AHB*

Stubhub

Also, if you want to avoid fees, many posters post tickets on here (myself included). I've bought and I sell no here (I have season tickets). Usually payments are done through paypal and tickets are emailed (you are generally protected by Paypal) or you can meetup and exchange them or hard mail them.

YOu can also try NHL ticket exchange where I have often found fees are lower then Stubhub for buyers.

Avoid Craigslist and any scalping outside the arena. Seriously, DO NOT DO IT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad