Injury Report: Auston Matthews - Shoulder - Mystery timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Actually kind of hope Martin plays instead of Leivo, only because ei think Kapanen deserves PP time and if leivo is in you have to play him on the pp

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
(sigh). MRI on the Shoulder..
why. whhhhhyyyyyy is our number one centre becoming china? whhhhhhhyyyyyy

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Ya! I might get to watch Josh Leivo do nothing, again tomorrow and if he actually does do something I will be shocked

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Trying not to panic too much lol. Hoping it’s just for s couple weeks.

Leafs are comfortably going to make the playoffs, so there’s no real worry there.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Still not a need to panic, it means he comes back 100% next season. I wouldn't label him as damaged goods.

oh no im not concerned about long time viability. when we acquired kessel, he was coming off shoulder surgery that took him out 5 months but he obviously played fantastic since and hasn't missed a game

Jun 27, 2005
No need to get up in arms just yet. This is just to assess musculature and soft tissue around the shoulder- he'll miss some time, but it could be a week or two, rather than a couple of months.

I know someone who hurt their shoulder a few weeks ago so badly they couldn't lift their arm. They are 100% now 3 weeks later. This will give AM a few weeks break before the playoffs start.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Sucks to have Matty hurt but on the flip side I'm loving these new lines.

Babs just reunited the Marlies dominant top line from two seasons ago in Hyman - Nylander - Brown. They were absolutely amazing together in the past, hopefully they can rekindle the chemistry.

Kappy finally gets to play with more skilled guys and we'll see him start to get more scoring chances. He will also have to save butts on D.

Leivo finally draws in! Even if it's on the 4th line, I'm sure he will get some PP time too.

We keep the Kadri line together, which is awesome! Thankfully that line has been playing well for us as of late and it's preventing Babs to slot Marleau in as a C on another line.

Reactions: saffronleaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->