Auston Matthews scores a goal in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I’ve done this in a practice against a beer league goalies just like Matthews did in the video. Can I have a thread?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
What I find humorous is that when pointless things about random players are posted on the mains they generally get told to move to the team board and quickly closed.

Unless it's the leafs:naughty:

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Leafs hatred is getting to the point where I am worried for the health of some posters here. It's a tweet, move on.
Nice try here. The Leafs are not a team that inspires hatred. Rather it’s harmless fun for hockey fans to come together as a collective to make fun of them. They’re a pretty easy target.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Leafs hatred is getting to the point where I am worried for the health of some posters here. It's a tweet, move on.

Yup. I understand not liking a team, but some posters on this site take their Leafs hatred to a such an obsessive degree that it makes you wonder if it’s a sign of some kind of untreated mental illness.

Reactions: LeProspector

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Hating the Leafs these days is very rewarding. With the sulky fans in the stands and their stars getting bludgeoned with no retaliation by teammates, the Leafs are must see TV.
I'll admit ive been watching some of their games just to see them get pummeled and it's quite funny especially with all the offseason threads about their defence lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad