Auston Matthews Proving Me Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Did anyone think Morgan Reilly would have 9 points after 4 games?

Marner with 8 points in 4 games?

J.T. with 6 goals in 4 games?

Not quite no, lol. I knew the possibility was there but they are making me very optimistic for the season. I did predict Marner, Matthews and Tavares in the top 10 in points this season though.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Because we are all looking for attention, you are just very bad at hiding it.

Well,...i don't, your argument is a false one. One reason, why i hate today's society, this me me me social media generation
full of attention whores...is this word allowed BTW??? - i don't think its a bad word, a bit strong word thou...

So that word is not allowed, good to know, thou....kinda weird to star that word.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
He was playing injured the majority of the year and still had unbelievable numbers. Almost a historic ES goal scoring pace, era adjusted. Was just a matter of time, like Leaf fans said all along.

Reactions: ThewThew

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Make the damn sticky thread about Matthews already. This is getting ridiculous. Yes, he's having a crazy start but it is still only 4-5 games.

Chill out. If he gets 50 in 50 we can talk comparing him to McDavid.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Who is vladdy and why should we free him?

the one on the left

y1NruGE_d.jpg

Reactions: The List Of Jericho

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Marner is a Toronto boy, born and raised just like your boy McDavid. Mitch will take a home town discount to stay at home, just as McDavid will when his contract is up in Edmonton. :nod:

It's too bad he didn't get drafted by Toronto. I see him taking a Crosby type discount for his home team.

I'm sure matthews and marner will take deals.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Board's gonna get clogged fast if we get a Leafs thread after every single one of their games this year

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
Yes we can score 7 goals a game. Yes Matthews will blast 50+ goals this year and 100+ points. Yes we can win a Stanley Cup by outscoring the league... it's been done before.

ABCUser

Mar 9, 2016
14 Million or he should be just like Tavares and want to go back home and play for Arizona. USA, USA, Austin Mathews USA. Maybe he just want to go back home and play for his home town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad