Auston Matthews Milestone 100th career goal at 21 yo

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
As Leafs fans we should be more kind to Arizona and their fans. Remember we wouldn't have Matthews without Arizona getting a team. And Matthews would most likely be stuck working at Burger King. Plus Arizona and their fans are useful when we ridicule our arch nemesis, the Winnipeg Jets.
How is Winnipeg our arch nemesis? They've never even won a cup.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Or joey chestnut
Cricket: sport and/or insect
Competitive eating: competition

Nothing against Mr Chestnut.
Can you call an entire season a "slump"? I think it is time to consider Laine isn't as terrible as he is now nor is he as good as the Jets' fans though he would be. He somewhere in the middle.
So long as the player returns to form for an extended period of time afterwards I see no reason as to why you wouldn't be able to call an entire season a slump.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
better than mcdavid

Pmcbd7X.jpg

Reactions: varank

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Funny how that slumping Laine reached his 100th goal in 179 games - quicker than Matthews - and Leafs fans post pic of goals per game. Why not post pic telling the quickest 100 goal scorers? Because Laine would be above Your golden boy there. Hilarious.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Funny how that slumping Laine reached his 100th goal in 179 games - quicker than Matthews - and Leafs fans post pic of goals per game. Why not post pic telling the quickest 100 goal scorers? Because Laine would be above Your golden boy there. Hilarious.

Matthews:
GP: 187
Pts: 185
pts/g: 0.99

Laine:
GP: 213
Pts: 170
pts/g: 0.8

educate yourself

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Matthews is an incredible talent, Leafs are very lucky to have him and even given where they finished that year it was in no way shape or form a lock the Leafs were going to get him, lets not forget there was an 80% chance of the Leafs NOT winning the lottery.

Reactions: Dustin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad