Confirmed with Link: Austin Madaisky signs 1 year deal. UPD: Contract Terminated

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Maybe he thinks he can make the team in the next year plus and doesn't want a two-way deal next year?

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
He was playing really well before his leg injury for Springfield. I think he could be the first guy called up from Cleveland, depending on how things shake out this summer. Scouting reports say he needs to fine tune things in the defensive zone a bit, but assuming normal injuries/suspensions/trades happen, I'd expect he gets a few games for the Jackets this coming season.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Last year was a fluke, and despite what noted prospect expert CBJProspects thinks, he was always a long shot. It's a smart career move.

unless you think I am him...I'm the only one I really know who "raved" about him...I have always liked what I've seen in camp from him and thought he had a shot of being an under the radar player...not sure what happened, his game never seemed bad in springfield...

there has to be more to the story...

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Austin Madaisky ‏@amadaisky 5m5 minutes ago
Happy to announce I will be finishing the season with the @straubingtigers of the DEL....very excited for this opportunity

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
He then thanked the Monsters and the players (saying he'd miss them) for being a class organization. No mention of CBJ lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad