Aulie just TKO'd the pest Hartnell

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
ROFL loving all these flyers fans/leaf haters saying Aulies a ***** for not taking off his visor when he didnt even have a chance too due to hartnell trying to do a GSP superman punch to start things off.. Hartnell got dropped at the end, give it up.

thanks for the 2 points

Keep fighting for that playoff spot big guy

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
ROFL loving all these flyers fans/leaf haters saying Aulies a ***** for not taking off his visor when he didnt even have a chance too due to hartnell trying to do a GSP superman punch to start things off.. Hartnell got dropped at the end, give it up.

thanks for the 2 points

You're welcome, it appears you need them a little worse than we do. Here's to a first round rematch, although I doubt the playoffs are in the cards for you this year Champ.

KilPhessel

Mar 23, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Love the flyers fans who hate on aulie for not taking off his visor.. then realizing they were wrong cuz hartnell didn't either and there wasnt really anytime for either of them to do so.. And instead of them admitting they were wrong they just jump to ya good luck getting into the playoffs..

****ing pathetic

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Love the flyers fans who hate on aulie for not taking off his visor.. then realizing they were wrong cuz hartnell didn't either and there wasnt really anytime for either of them to do so.. And instead of them admitting they were wrong they just jump to ya good luck getting into the playoffs..

****ing pathetic

Really? Cause they annoy the **** out of the real Flyers fans that don't believe you should ever fight with the visor. Richards takes it off whenever possible, but Hartnell need it because he often pulls guys down on top of him to save taking a beating. We wouldn't want Scotty landing on the back of his head now would we? Anyone who expected Harts to beat Aulie should stick to watching non-contact sports. Harts cn't handle most guys his size let alone a big strong kid like Aulie.

agropop

Mar 3, 2011
Windsor
Aulie looked awkward but obviously drops a heavy hammer. Good on the kid for winning his first fight, I bet there's a spring in his step today.

Chuck Lefley*

I am not a Leaf fan but I have to say I enjoyed watching that tool Scott Hartnell end up chewing on some knuckles. Hartnell is a yapper who really tries to pick his spots. I guess he better get a new scouting report on Aulie.

Now if only that cowardly little punk Briere would ever actually stand still and fight, rather than:
a) crosscheck Aulie from behind and skate off like nothing happened
b) senseless crosscheck to the face of Nielson (3 game suspension)
c) punching at Brandon Prust from the safety of the Flyers bench (fined)

2 fights in 10 years for that gutless puke. The Flyers are easily the most hated team in hockey. Oh..to all the Flyers fans who tried to pathetically criticize Aulie for not shedding his visor..enjoy the playoffs. I am sure "Bob" and Boucher (Bobby Boucher...ha ha ha) will both be getting a lot of work.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
I am not a Leaf fan but I have to say I enjoyed watching that tool Scott Hartnell end up chewing on some knuckles. Hartnell is a yapper who really tries to pick his spots. I guess he better get a new scouting report on Aulie.

Now if only that cowardly little punk Briere would ever actually stand still and fight, rather than:

2 fights in 10 years for that gutless puke
. The Flyers are easily the most hated team in hockey. Oh..to all the Flyers fans who tried to pathetically criticize Aulie for not shedding his visor..enjoy the playoffs. I am sure "Bob" and Boucher (Bobby Boucher...ha ha ha) will both be getting a lot of work.

Habs=Turtles and their fans don't belong in this thread.

Clyde Donovan

Nov 29, 2009
Philly

2 fights in 10 years for that gutless puke. The Flyers are easily the most hated team in hockey. Oh..to all the Flyers fans who tried to pathetically criticize Aulie for not shedding his visor..enjoy the playoffs. I am sure "Bob" and Boucher (Bobby Boucher...ha ha ha) will both be getting a lot of work.
lol the Flyers shutout the Habs 3 times in 5 games with Micheal freaking Leighton in net.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

LOL-UMAD-BRO.jpg

Chuck Lefley*

lol the Flyers shutout the Habs 3 times in 5 games with Micheal freaking Leighton in net.

Hey even mediocre goalies can play above their heads every once in a while.

You likely were not even born in 1975, the last time the Flyers won the Cup.

Since that time, the Canadiens have won 6 Cups. I know what it is like to celebrate a Cup victory....do you??

All I see on this thread is Flyers fans taking potshots at the Leafs.

It doesn't matter that the Flyers made the finals last year or that MTL lost to PHI or that the Leafs didn't make it.

Every year there is only 1 winner and 29 losers.

Oh and before you start flapping your gums about living in the past...there is a reason that they engrave the names of the players on the Stanley Cup...because it means something and it is a part the game's living history.

2 Flyer Cup wins since 1967....pathetic compared to the Habs winning 10.

That is what it is all about Flyer flunkies, a winning tradition. ha ha

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hey even mediocre goalies can play above their heads every once in a while.

You likely were not even born in 1975, the last time the Flyers won the Cup.

Since that time, the Canadiens have won 6 Cups. I know what it is like to celebrate a Cup victory....do you??

All I see on this thread is Flyers fans taking potshots at the Leafs.

It doesn't matter that the Flyers made the finals last year or that MTL lost to PHI or that the Leafs didn't make it.

Every year there is only 1 winner and 29 losers.

Oh and before you start flapping your gums about living in the past...there is a reason that they engrave the names of the players on the Stanley Cup...because it means something and it is a part the game's living history.

2 Flyer Cup wins since 1967....pathetic compared to the Habs winning 10.

That is what it is all about Flyer flunkies, a winning tradition. ha ha

Briere didnt want to go to your franchise. Stop crying.

Your really mad right now. Its ok. Go outside, get some fresh air. I dont know who **** in your cereal but we didnt say anything about the habs until you started to *****.

Zrinski

Oct 10, 2010
I don't understand the over sensitivity of some fans. I don't mean to single out Flyer fans, because in every damn fight thread fans of the loser are getting their panties in a bunch, making excuses, flaming... it's pathetic people, grow up.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I don't understand the over sensitivity of some fans. I don't mean to single out Flyer fans, because in every damn fight thread fans of the loser are getting their panties in a bunch, making excuses, flaming... it's pathetic people, grow up.

Huh? Hartnell lost the fight, I agree. But it was hardly an ass kicking some people keep saying it was. I read through this thread, 95% of it are people who for some reason hate Hartnell with a passion. Look back through this thread, most of the Flyers fans (which actually arent alot) agree Hartnell lost. Its the people on the winning side that are flaming us like **** cause we dont agree he got TKO/killed/*****.

Crossbar Ping

Mar 16, 2009
Vancouver
Change the name thread title, 55/45 at best hahaha.

Should I just go make up some ludicrous thread titles too? No. So fix it or others will follow suit.

Edgeworth*

but my comment is still true, and toronto is what, 0-6 for power plays??

Philly didn't succeed on any of their powerplays either.

Really is the pot calling the kettle black here.

Stop giving Flyers fans bad names.

niroopg*

I love how Flyer fans are defending Hartnell. LMAO

oh "55/45"

oh "Aulie with a visor" oooo

oh "no TKO"

oh "Aulie was punching Hartnell while he was down" *cries*

Are you ****ing blind? Hartnell is crosschecked Aulie in the face. Hartnell threw a few and Aulie ate them and continued to fight. Aulie threw a haymaker. Hartnell ate it, dropped to the ice. Then got up with an angry/dissappointed expression.

He knows he lost. Aulie knows he lost. Leafs bench knew he lost. Flyers bench knew he lost. Leafs fans knew he lost. Most Flyer fans know he lost. Only the few random low IQ Philly fans in this thread don't realize it. Grow the **** up. He lost. Move on.

niroopg*

Its the people on the winning side that are flaming us like **** cause we dont agree he got TKO/killed/*****.

How does TKO imply "killed"?

KO implies "killed".

TKO means the referees had to step in to protect Hartnell due to the fact that he ate a heavy punch, and for his safety, they stopped the fight. That is the definition of a TKO.

niroopg*

Serious Q here, is Aulie gigantic. Like just a tall, muscle-y dude? I got the impression somewhere that he is a gym rat.

6'5"
217 pounds
age 21
217 pounds at 6'5" is more lanky than built. He's young.

Scouts say he is a not a physical defenceman but can protect the puck. Still learning to use his size. Has fought quite a few times while he was playing with the Marlies. Good balance, height and reach to be a decent fighter. Not a heavyweight like Laroque or Boogaard.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
How does TKO imply "killed"?

KO implies "killed".

TKO means the referees had to step in to protect Hartnell due to the fact that he ate a heavy punch, and for his safety, they stopped the fight. That is the definition of a TKO.

I wouldn't waste your time. A lot of people who talk fight have no idea what a scoring punch is, what a TKO is, etc.

Analyzer*

Keith Aulie was is and will forever will be the best player in the Phaneuf trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad