Aulie just TKO'd the pest Hartnell

blacker12

Aug 27, 2010
Richmond Hill
ROFL loving all these flyers fans/leaf haters saying Aulies a ***** for not taking off his visor when he didnt even have a chance too due to hartnell trying to do a GSP superman punch to start things off.. Hartnell got dropped at the end, give it up.

thanks for the 2 points

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Nobody in the NHL I would prefer to watch get the crap beat out of than Hartnell.

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
Are you kidding me? Your boy keeps his visor on, takes three to the head and knocks Hartnell down with two to his (un-visored) head. Hartnell went off to fix something and was fine.

What a joke, celebrating fighting with a mask on. Is this f**king fencing?

listen to this dip ****:laugh::laugh::help:

great job by Aulie. going to the game next thursday in toronto, hopefully see some fists a flying'

also found this video, the only one i could find with another angle

Last edited:

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I thought it was hilarious when Briere threw the cheapshot then skated away. Nowhere to be found afterwards.

He's been doing that for years now. Don't really know how he gets away with it. Hell, last night he was holding Phaneufs stick, like actually holding it, the ref was 4 feet away staring at him and didn't call it and the ref made some kind of gesture that it wasn't a penalty for some reason. Then 4 seconds later Kessel gets a tripping call. I call BS.

mooseOAK*

What I found interesting is that Aulie made Hartnell look small, he tosses his gloves away and then looks way up.

flowerpower13*

I hate the Leafs but Hartnell deserved a good knock out! What about sissy Briere!?

flowerpower13*

ROFL loving all these flyers fans/leaf haters saying Aulies a ***** for not taking off his visor when he didnt even have a chance too due to hartnell trying to do a GSP superman punch to start things off.. Hartnell got dropped at the end, give it up.

thanks for the 2 points

I'd like to hear Lupul on this one...

TOG26

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
I'd like to hear Lupul on this one...

How do you even get the helmet off when the other guys jumps at you? :laugh: Both had visors, Hartnell wanted to get the jump so both guys kept them on. Non-issue. Did find the Hartnell attempted superman punch kinda funny.

Hartnells cross check to the face when Aulie was on his knees was a bit dirty.

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
I don't think Schenn has ever won a fight. He's a big strong guy who hits well and will fight, but isn't a fighter by any means.

you're right, he isn't a real good fighter, but he does have at least 1 clear win under his belt this yr against when he fought Dale Weise. hardly the toughest guy in the league but Schenn still did well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad