Recalled/Assigned: Audy-Marchessault and Erixon called up, Calvert to IR

HoldFast13

DESTROY!!!!
Oct 23, 2010
Columbus OH
Not sure if anybody else heard but Bob apparently has been playing with the Flu and hiding it. I think that says something about his dedication at least.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Wow two IR's in the first week. And both of them young guys. Oh well.

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
I watched a half dozen springfield games before the season started and thought JAM had a lot of offensive creativity. playmaking winger, unlike atkinson. as a small guy he seemed to slip checks a lot too... at least in the AHL.

will be exciting to see

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
Not sure if anybody else heard but Bob apparently has been playing with the Flu and hiding it. I think that says something about his dedication at least.

uh oh. kind of like playing through mono?

Wow two IR's in the first week. And both of them young guys. Oh well.

this kind of thing ought to be expected with no real pre-season and lots of games. I'm expecting a fair amount of IR time throughout the league. Conditioning!

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
“@Aportzline: #CBJ have recalled F Jonathan Audy-Marchessault and D Tim Erixon from AHL Springfield.â€

Thanks for all the Twitter updates! I'm not on it. I don't really expect JAM to enhance our record but I'm glad he's getting a shot this season.

In some ways, the shortened season could work in the Jackets' favor, no?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Thanks for all the Twitter updates! I'm not on it. I don't really expect JAM to enhance our record but I'm glad he's getting a shot this season.

In some ways, the shortened season could work in the Jackets' favor, no?

Actually it delays the start of golf by a few weeks :sarcasm:

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
So Cam has a high ankle sprain? We've seen this movie before, to many times. Based on the time frame that we have seen in the past for recovering from these injuries, Cam probably won't be the same again until next season.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
So Cam has a high ankle sprain? We've seen this movie before, to many times. Based on the time frame that we have seen in the past for recovering from these injuries, Cam probably won't be the same again until next season.

Sad, but true. Probably won't see him until March at maybe 80%.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@Aportzline: #CBJ coach Todd Richards said D Adrian Aucoin, D Nikita Nikitin and LW Matt Calvert will miss "about a week."”

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
It'll be before the end of the year before I know how to spell his name.

Audy-Marchessault. It's pretty easy.

The name that's utterly impossible to spell is the last name of the Isles prospect named Nino who was a linemate of Johansen's in junior.

* * *​
uh oh. kind of like playing through mono?

The last time that happened we made the playoffs. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->