Recalled/Assigned: Audy-Marchessault and Erixon called up, Calvert to IR

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Aucoin - Nikitin out for Blues Calvert to IR

“@Aportzline: #CBJ will be without D Adrian Aucoin and D Nikita Nikitin vs. #STLBlues on Thursday, so David Savard and Tim Erixon will dress.”

“@Aportzline: Also, #CBJ will place LW Matt Calvert on IR.”

“@RobMixer: Calvert (upper body) is expected to be sidelined approximately one week, per the #CBJ.”

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
knew it would happen after the ASG, although he's an offensive player so he's automatically hated around here since he might be able to score

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: Uniform numbers for today's #CBJ recalls: Jonathan Audy-Marchessault will wear No. 36, Tim Erixon wears No. 20.”

“@AMarchessault18: Just got called up to Colombus! =)”

:laugh:

“@Aportzline: Told today that #CBJ RW Cam Atkinson has a high-ankle sprain, could be 2-3 more weeks out of the lineup.”

With Cam and Calvert out for a number of games JAM should get a good shot to show what he can do.

Last edited:

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
What type of game does JAM have?

“@RobMixer: With 45 points (16 G, 29 A) in 42 games, JAM is the AHL's third-leading scorer behind two guys currently playing in the NHL. #CBJâ€

“@coreypronman: Erixon was the highest scoring defenseman still in the AHL. Audy-Marchessault was the highest scoring forward still in the AHL.â€

“@coreypronman: He can defend and create offense at a quality level. RT @leafsrap: @coreypronman isn't Erixon known more for his defense?â€

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
“@RobMixer: With 45 points (16 G, 29 A) in 42 games, JAM is the AHL's third-leading scorer behind two guys currently playing in the NHL. #CBJâ€

“@coreypronman: Erixon was the highest scoring defenseman still in the AHL. Audy-Marchessault was the highest scoring forward still in the AHL.â€

“@coreypronman: He can defend and create offense at a quality level. RT @leafsrap: @coreypronman isn't Erixon known more for his defense?â€

From what I've read I don't think so.

I guess Erixon is a given to play but I wouldn't be surprised to see JAM sitting against the Blues. To throw him in against the Blues
would be a tough assignment.

OldGoaltender

Jul 17, 2006
The Triad NC

But is he a big kid, fast, soft hands?

stickguy

Jan 20, 2013
[QUOTE=1857 @leafsrap: @coreypronman isn't Erixon known more for his defense?"

Erixon has been very good offensively in Springfield. Defensively YIKES!!! It will be interesting to see how he looks in the NHL as he tends to run around in his own end and gets caught out of position.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
So so happy to see our young guys get in there and have a chance to prove themselves, really hope to see Erixon stick up here, only time will tell. JAM should be fun to watch, just like Cam.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I could go either way about Erixon, but I'm really excited/hopeful that JAM puts on a show and sticks long enough to see him and cam on the roster. It would really add needed speed and offensive pressure that :cbj has been missing.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
knew it would happen after the ASG, although he's an offensive player so he's automatically hated around here since he might be able to score

Oh please...

Excited to see the three kids get in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad