Aubrey Huff excluded from 2010 World Series celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Was he on the 2010 Giants? If so, you invite him, especially someone who was a major contributor. If you don't like what is said on social media, you don't follow it. I don't use Twitter for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Voight

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Says social media has gotten too much power.

Then asks how many Giants fans are even aware of his tweets.

Okay.

It does have too much power. This is a slippery slope. None of it has anything to do with a championship reunion. It has too much power because we let it have that much. But yes, there are actually a lot of fans not on Twitter who actually just like baseball, go figure.

Reactions: Voight

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I get he’s tweeted some nasty things but this screams politics.

It's more like if Antonio Brown won something for the Pats, which he didn't, and the Kraft family decided he could f*** off and never show up to their reunion ceremony because of what he said about Kraft.

This isn't really a big deal. Huff said some stuff about a Giants team employee and the Giants don't want him around. If someone wanted him around, they'd definitely speak up on his behalf. I haven't seen one person do it and its been nine days? That's a lot of time to do it.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It would've been easy and acceptable to say he was banned for his comments about their female coach, but that wasn't the reason they allegedly gave him.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It's more like if Antonio Brown won something for the Pats, which he didn't, and the Kraft family decided he could f*** off and never show up to their reunion ceremony because of what he said about Kraft.

This isn't really a big deal. Huff said some stuff about a Giants team employee and the Giants don't want him around. If someone wanted him around, they'd definitely speak up on his behalf. I haven't seen one person do it and its been nine days? That's a lot of time to do it.

What I find funny is they seemingly have 0 issues with their team president throwing his wife to the ground & physically assaulting her but draw the line when it comes to tweets. AKA this is about his political views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad