Attention Sim God!

Matt,

not sure whats going on. Sent position changes to you via Yahoo and e-mail but they didn;t get changed all through pre-season (re posted last night and they were changed...so thanks) and then my lines which i Posted last night didn;t go through. not sure if that's because of the Scott Hartnell injury (had to inlcude him on my roster cause of only 2 healthy RW's because the positions weren't changed before) but now I see Marleau is on D (???) and Orpik is not playeing etc. and I need to change them. please check the text file i'm sending you in the Yahoo Sabres files for my lines....as i am still waiting on my computer to be repaired and cant use a mates computer to do it tonight....Thanks.

Josh

Will also send you an e-mail with the lines so please check that if you have any trouble with files...astually I'll post it here too...no big secrets!

Cole-Kopitar-Jagr-Gonchar-Orpik
Marleau-Ruutu-Frolov-Bouwmeester-Pitkanen
Pettinger-Zajac-Gordon-Suter-Hainsey
Vasicek-Beech-Jagr-Suter-Bouwmeester

PP
Cole-Kopitar-Jagr-Gonchar-Hainsey
Marleau-Ruutu-Frolov-Bouwmeester-Pitkanen

PK
Gordon (C)-Cole(W)-Gonchar-Orpik
Zajac (C)-Pettinger-Bouwmeester-Pitkanen

Xtra attackers
Jagr-Frolov

Goalies
Miller-Boucher

Thanks.

Brad larsen will be the 20th member on that roster for the night.

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I'm not sure what the problem is. I loaded the file last night - and had to add Larson per your request. I manually filled him into the lines in place of Hartnell since he was out with his injury. I'll double check all the positions tonight. Please make sure that Hartnell is scratched in your line submissions since he is still out.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
After a little testing I've discovered that if you have an injured player or a suspended player in your line-up when you submit lines it won't accept ANY of the other changes as well. Which is why I think the line-ups for last nights sims might have been screwed up. Maybe that's an obvious thing, but I've always subbed out those players and never come across it when I was just a GM.

In the situation from last night I added Larson in place of Hartnell for Buffalo, assuming the rest of the lines changes had been made by the loaded file, but that doesn't appear the case.

If you are trying to play such a player and I get an error message, in most cases I will follow the instructions given (when Buffalo asked for Larson to be dressed, but did not give indications of his place in the line-up) and in most cases I will not hit the old 'AUTO' to fix the problem, UNLESS a GM let's me know that that is okay at the point of submissions in the Yahoo Groups (which are down this afternoon for anyone trying to access.) in a txt file.

If you do submit a txt file of the lines with the .lns file I will always cross reference it against the file I've loaded.

thanks matt. guess this is what pre-season was for but not picked up early enough by me...my bad!

my lines will have to be text file for the next day or so till hartnell gets healthy and i can adjust it. sent you e-mails posted here and on yahoo groups so you should find it easily. sorry bout the inconvenience!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad