Attention OHL Fans!

defensehockey19

Feb 1, 2012
we are currently looking for some new GM's for our Virtual Ontario Hockey League. The concept is simple... you manage an OHL team as if you were the GM... you trade, draft, send kids to the farm team.. etc. Just like the OHL you can only have 3 OA's and 2 Europeans. Player overalls are done based off a re-rate system that takes into consideration online league stats and real life stats. It is a very friendly bunch of GM's that we have so far which makes for a great atmosphere! There is 4 open teams.. Plymouth Whalers, Windsor Spitfires, Sarnia Sting, Owen Sound Attack. If you are at all interested here is the link to the website.. feel free to go on and look around and see what you think! http://www.vohl.org/home.php?team=0

if you are interested in taking over one of these teams please simply reply to this thread!! Thanks everyone!

( Go Petes Go! :handclap: )

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
I'll take Owen Sound if they're still available

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
I'm cruising the website and I am intruged however I am curious as to how games are simulated, is there some type of program that does it?

Like I said I wouldnt mind getting in on this if there are any teams left.

defensehockey19

Feb 1, 2012
I'm cruising the website and I am intruged however I am curious as to how games are simulated, is there some type of program that does it?

Like I said I wouldnt mind getting in on this if there are any teams left.

So they are simulated based off of each players statistics. Players are given overalls based off real life statistics and their stats from last seasons online league. Each player is evaluated in numerous categories such as skating, strength, faceoffs, scoring, defense etc.

The simulation program is ran by SIML.net and the games are simmed on nights the real life team plays. So for example... If you were the Peterborough Petes (this week) you would play Thursday vs Kitchener, Friday @ Sudbury, Saturday @ SSM. Games are usually simmed around 8pm and you can set it up so the score and boxscore of the game is sent too your email. You can also set your teams lines and stuff like that.

dogfan

Jun 16, 2009
I'd be interested. I was in an OHL SIM league before but it folded. I am also in an NHL SIM league now and know the simulator.

defensehockey19

Feb 1, 2012
Sorry guys as of right now all the teams hve been taken. If more spots become avaable I will post on this thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad