ATTENTION! F/A Mix-ups and NCAA signings etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Notes:

1). The following Free Agents have questions over contracts...

RW Tom Fitzgerald: Listed as re-signing on the list you sent me Nick (with CAL), but hit the open market and signed with SJS...

G Johan Hedberg: Listed as re-signing with ATL (same list) but I signed him UFA...

Wade Bookbank. Re-signed for 300K x 1 year, but then hit the RFA market and signed a $600K x 2 year deal.

Justin Eddy: Signed as a Forward with SJS and then as a G with Colorado

George Pannos: Signed a 2 year deal, but is too old (Should only be 1 year)

Can you sort these out for me? Thanks

2). Colorado's signing binge on the NCAA market has created a problem. They have 10 players too many to fit on their roster. Ville and Matt, I'm leaving with you guys to sort out the course of action that should be taken.

Finally, I Have a list of Undrafted FA's that I need some help with.

Justin Eddy
Andrew GIll
David Lattery
Scott May
Tim Pettit
Mike Ayers
Brent Robinson

There will be 1 or 2 to add to this list, so watch this space (not finished yet).

Also, when i update the website, can everybody who's signed a non-drafted FA please check their players (non-drafted Signees that is) details and make sure I've got them right? some I've had to just assume they were a left handed shot etc. because I haven't been able to find the details, and I refuse to look for 20 minutes to find out which hand a player shoots with 50 times over because someone isn't well known enough to have that included in his details! :banghead:

That's all....for now

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Oh man, well looks like I made a few mistakes - with Hedberg being the big one, as he did get qualified (not signed) with Atlanta. This means Corey has the right to compensation should he be signed. Big bad on my part.

This is what I suggest - Josh, you get the exclusive right to make a RFA offer for Hedberg if you're so inclined, and Corey can match if he wants. I realize this leaves you in a potential pickle without a third goalie, but Hedberg wasn't going to clear waivers anyway (given you signed Roloson and Potvin), so hopefully this isn't the end of the world. Regardless, my sincerest of apologies for this. Sorry my man.

With respect to Fitzerald and Brookbank, they did not re-sign - those were simply offers he turned down that I missed deleting from the signed list. So no changes from what happened during free agency. Again, my bad.

With respect to Eddy, they were listed as different positions when the offers were made, and I didn't catch that particular duplicate (given the dozens of college free agents). So Eddy chooses to sign with San Jose, given they have more room in their system (and Ville has enough problems with roster size).

The offer for Parros is void. The offers have to be for the correct term, and it is up to the GM to make sure. Other offers were voided for this same reason, so Parros remains a FA.

Finally, I did mention at some point during FA, that it would be up to GM's to find out all the details on the player to enter into the Player Vitals Page. I'll post the details for Lattery in a bit.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Dana Lattery
Left Wing
6'0 220
Shoots left (searched for a while can couldn't confirm - I'll check out a few other sources and try and confirm)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Here is the info for the undrafted FAs of the Devils:
Yann Danis (G) Goalie
Born Jun 21 1981 -- Saint Jerome, PQ
Height 6.00 -- Weight 190

Curtis Glencross
Position: LW
Shoots: Left
Height: 6-1
Weight: 190 lbs
Birthdate: 1982-12-28
Hometown: Red Deer, Alberta

Steve Regier
148 NYI STEVE REGIER 8/31/1984 Edmonton, Alta. CA 6' 4" 194 WHL MEDICINE HAT LW L

Brandon Prust
70 CGY
(from CBJ) BRANDON PRUST 3/16/1984 London, Ont. CA 5' 11" 191 OHL

Dr.Sens(e) said:
The offer for Parros is void. The offers have to be for the correct term, and it is up to the GM to make sure. Other offers were voided for this same reason, so Parros remains a FA.

Throw Colorado's signing of Matt yeats on that list. He's too old for a 3 year signing. Not that Ville will complain... it just means that he's got 1 lest player to eliminate from his list of guys to try to sort through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad