Attention All GM's: 2011 HFNHL Playoff Pool

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hey Gents,

The playoff pool returns again this year, making it the 4th annual.

Get your pools in pronto because you will not have much time to do it. In order to start the playoffs promptly, you will have about 3 days to get it in!

Here are the Rules:

1. All General Managers are to submit their bracket to me at [email protected] by Friday, April 29 at 11:59 p.m EST. All submissions should contain the message title "HFNHL Playoff Pool Bracket - General Manager Name"
2. Their will be no fee to participate in order to encourage maximum participation. However there will be a prize. The prize will be $1,000,000 inserted into your team's finances.
3. Remember that when you are doing your team selections, in the next round the lowest seed will always play the highest seed
4. Scoring for Team predictions is as follows…
1 Point for first round
2 Points for second round
3 Points for third round
5 Points for Stanley Cup Winner
5. As a tie breaker please include the number of games in total the Stanley Cup winning team will play (somewhere between 16-28)

I've attached the bracket as a JPEG and as a Word document.

Last edited:

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Sent.

If Kowalchuk wins again, when he's the second seeded Eastern Conference team, that's some weird karma thing going on. It's easy to do these when you don't have to select your own team to win or lose.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
OK, so far I have pools from...

WSH
MIN
SJ
EDM
VAN
NSH
ANA
BUF
DAL
STL
NYR
BOS
OTT
CGY
LAK
NYI
COL
FLA
CBJ
DET
NJD
PHI
MTL
PIT
CHI
CAR

If you've sent it to me and you're not on this list, send it again!

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Nick, this your year to go all the way and I have picked your team to win in 7 games against the Islanders in 7 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad