OT: Attending a Habs practice?

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
I have a friend coming to Montreal in a week or two and he wants to attend a Habs practice. Was wondering if anyone happens to know where I could find information on when the practices are? Are all of them opened to the public?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Only the ones that take place in Brossard (Complexe sportif Bell) are open to public.
If you follow Dave Stubbs on twitter, he usually tweets the times.

I remember there use to be a number anyone can call to find out the times. Not sure if that number still exists.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
Yeah I know it's at the Brossard complex, just didn't know if they are all opened to the public.

How long before the practice would he usually tweet it?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Yeah I know it's at the Brossard complex, just didn't know if they are all opened to the public.

How long before the practice would he usually tweet it?

Varys. But if you ask him, he will likely answer you!

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
The seats/stands themselves are not always open, sometimes they lock the doors, but the view from outside the glass is not much worse.

Almost all the practices are in Brossard, and most of them are in the morning.

I haent been in a while, but I found the numbers vary a lot. Sometimes there are only a few people, other times its packed to the gills. Anyone go often enough to say why?

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
The seats/stands themselves are not always open, sometimes they lock the doors, but the view from outside the glass is not much worse.

Almost all the practices are in Brossard, and most of them are in the morning.

I haent been in a while, but I found the numbers vary a lot. Sometimes there are only a few people, other times its packed to the gills. Anyone go often enough to say why?

School schedule matters, Ped days or vacation days, it gets crazy packed on those days.....

Thanks a bunch :)

Any idea how long before the practice I should be there? Is it usually packed?

Now that March break is over it shouldn't be too bad, a few hundred older retired guys during the week would probably be the worst....

Its probably best to show up about 30 minutes before the practice. If you don't get a seat you should get a good spot along the glass to stand.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Oh, so they don't practice in Brossard on Saturdays at all?

I would say it's like 75% of the time at the Bell Centre on Saturdays when we have a home game. I have no idea why though. Stubbs usually gives out the info on twitter the night before or a few hours before the morning skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad