Att: Mr. Emerson/Kreuger

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Of note, Rob refuses to think or talk about any form of hockey while the Sens are on a playoff run, and these feelings intensify with every round of the playoffs.

With the Sens loss in the Cup finals, Rob is back in the game. In fact, he sent in contract offers to Reggie within a day of the game 5.

So back to your regularly scheduled programing.

For Douglas, I'd check which e-mail you're using, because he is as responsive a GM you will find. Maybe he just doesn't like you Josh?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Got your offer, thanks Josh. I'm laid up with a bad back and neck (plus a chest cold - lovely - wonder what's next?), so I haven't been on email much.

Your offer is a doozy (as one comes to expect from Buffalo!) so I've got to mull it over, but I realize it's time-sensitive, so I'll get back to you ASAP.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Of note, Rob refuses to think or talk about any form of hockey while the Sens are on a playoff run, and these feelings intensify with every round of the playoffs.

With the Sens loss in the Cup finals, Rob is back in the game. In fact, he sent in contract offers to Reggie within a day of the game 5.

Our condolences to Kruegs - it was tough to lose like that, all spineless and pathetic... ;)

I don't suppose it's any consolation that the Sens won in the HFNHL? :sarcastic:

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Bruins received your offer.

Hi Josh,

Yes - to Nick's commentary on the state of extra-ciricular hockey affairs in Beantown - we are in business. I have received your offer, but to be honest I haven't quite come up with a long enough list of players I'd expect in return for your offer. We'll take it off-line, but ye gods it is a trade that won't be done on the fly ;).

GM Kruegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->