ATP Game - Round 1 - (1) Shea Weber vs (16) Mike Dunham

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
just like in the NCAA… no 16 has even won..

on a side note, its reasonable to say that Dunham is a significant reason we never had a pick higher than 6 in our early expansion years… made us a more bearable team to watch this first few years, but cost us some high draft picks

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

on a side note, its reasonable to say that Dunham is a significant reason we never had a pick higher than 6 in our early expansion years… made us a more bearable team to watch this first few years, but cost us some high draft picks

Eh I kind of doubt it, I don't remember him being that good and it seemed like he stayed hurt half the time. I think it had as much if not more to do with the system in place by Trotz. It was boring and worn out by the time he was gone, but honestly was a pretty good system for an early expansion team full of hard workers.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

Vokoun became the sort of de-facto starter as soon as season 2 I thought but maybe I'm wrong. I remember the first year, Vokoun got a shutout. Could've been due to injuries to Dunham though.

Edit: I'm way off.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
The best all time predator is easily Shea weber. Hands down and he is signed for life in the NHL and is out captain.

I get it, but if weber doesn't win this something is wrong.

Name one predstor ever that could be considered better than weber??

Only one that comes even close is peks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad