Atleast we were able to watch our team play again

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Even with the loss Robertson looks good. We can shed some contracts re tool and move forward. If we win the draft tomorrow suddenly this looks great
12% shot at Laf, versus nothing at all this year. I'll take it. Also, another kick in the ass to get serious about fixing the huge gaps on this team.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'm honestly relieved I don't have to watch them play anymore this season. One of the least likeable Leaf editions I've ever watched. They have a lot of skill, but not a lot of anything else. Generally found that they didn't really reward fans for their emotional investment.

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
It was just another kick in the groin. Really disgusting effort IMO. The event overall has been great.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I'm disappointed but not as much as usual, I knew this D wasn't good enough and I knew Dubas blew the Kadri trade. You can't win with losers like Marincin, Holl, Ceci and Barrie filling out 4/6ths of your D.

If this results in Dubas being fired and we get our pick back then it won't be for nothing. The team is still salvagable, but Dubas is not the man to do it. A lot is needed though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad