Atlanta GM drunk in Vegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlanta GM

Feb 27, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Hey fellows...

I will be out of town until November 17th. I'll be in Vegas that week and won't have access to email etc.

Then I'm in Toronto on Business from the Nov 18-20th.

So... I'll try and hit as many web cafe's as possible while away, but may not be able to return emails etc. until Nov 21st.

Thanks,
Corey

GM Bruins

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
give us a shout when you're in T.O.

Corey,

When you blow in to T.O. on your whirlwind tour of boozing/work, drop me a line at 416-591-0594 ( office ). Might be able to get out for a drink and do some face-to-face trash talking. Might even be able to get another GM or two - there are a couple more in the Toronto area, and I think Nick may even be in from Ottawa at that time.

Have fun in Vegas. Make sure you line up some time with Carman Elektra's friends's, cousin's, sister. "Keep up the good work gentlemen."

Kruegs
GM Bruins

Atlanta GM

Feb 27, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Will do Rob... It'll have to be on Tuesday the 18th or Wednesday the 19th. I'm leaving 5pm on Thursday.

Staying at the Metropolitan on Chestnut Street, just off Dundas. Would be great to meet some of you guys!

Corey

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Atlanta GM said:
Will do Rob... It'll have to be on Tuesday the 18th or Wednesday the 19th. I'm leaving 5pm on Thursday.

Staying at the Metropolitan on Chestnut Street, just off Dundas. Would be great to meet some of you guys!

Corey

I'm always up for a beer and to meet some hfnhlers.

Give me a shout when your down here. I'll send you an e-mail with my contact info.

HFNHL Red Wings

Well if Nick is around I'll try and get Douglas, Andrew, and possibly Hasnain for one of those dates.
Even in the HFNHL Toronto is the centre of the Hockey Universe after all :moon:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Atlanta GM said:

Corey

Corey, Rob and I work at 210 Dundas, which is basically 100 yards from the Metropolitan. Spooky...

Wednesday night is the only night that it will work for me, so let's make it happen. At least after work for a few drinks.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wednesday's a bit tricky for me, but I'll try to make an appearance - I've got a 7:30 to 9:30 commitment in Mississauga, so I'll only be able to be around before 7 or after 10...

But don't let that stop you! (Like it would...) ;)

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Shite, not sure whether I can make it Wednesday now. Stay tuned...

On another note, the World RPS champion will be flying down to New York this week to take on Conan. Stay tuned for the exact night of this heavyweight late night tilt.

Atlanta GM

Feb 27, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
This is great! It'll be a blast to meet with you guys... I'll be buying the first round!

I'm up for meeting on Wednesday... But I won't be free until after 8pm, my work has arranged a formal dinner. Is this time ok? Where would be a place to meet? I'm also free on Tuesday after 9pm.

Hope we can meet at these times... I'm leaving first thing tomorrow and will be out of touch via email/computer after that. Feel free to call me at the hotel... under Corey Wells.

Corey

GM Bruins

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Atlanta GM said:
This is great! It'll be a blast to meet with you guys... I'll be buying the first round!

I'm up for meeting on Wednesday... But I won't be free until after 8pm, my work has arranged a formal dinner. Is this time ok? Where would be a place to meet? I'm also free on Tuesday after 9pm.

Hope we can meet at these times... I'm leaving first thing tomorrow and will be out of touch via email/computer after that. Feel free to call me at the hotel... under Corey Wells.

Corey

Corey - I'll leave a message at your hotel - in case you get online: my cell # is 647-229-9980. Tuesday ( tonight ) works best for me as I have to be up at 5am on Thurs. to catch a flight so will be hitting the wrapper earlier on Wednesday. Any other GMs in the vicinity that want to meet for a brew tonight around 9:00pm in Toronto - give me a shout.

Rockit,

Kruegs

GM Bruins

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Brew Plans - Tuesday night at Shoeless Joes

GM's - the plan is to meet up at Shoeless Joes on King St. just east of the corner of Spadina Ave. and King St tonight ( Tuesday Nov. 18 ).

Leaf game starts at 9pm. Arrive anytime before that - I'll be showing up around 8pm for sufficient warm-ups. A select evening of beer, trash talk, and maple leaf hockey. I can be reached via cell if need be: 647-229-9980.

Kruegs
GM Bruins

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Have fun!

You boys have fun tonight and have a couple on me!

PS, boys don't forget to bow to the master...RPS champ Mr. Kruegs!

GM Bruins said:
GM's - the plan is to meet up at Shoeless Joes on King St. just east of the corner of Spadina Ave. and King St tonight ( Tuesday Nov. 18 ).

Leaf game starts at 9pm. Arrive anytime before that - I'll be showing up around 8pm for sufficient warm-ups. A select evening of beer, trash talk, and maple leaf hockey. I can be reached via cell if need be: 647-229-9980.

Kruegs
GM Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->