Podcast (Audio) ATKM - Jack Han weighs in on Brandt Clarke

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Great listen Jesse!

Very good questions and even some on the fly, Jack's pretty well-spoken but easy to understand, that was nice. Interesting to hear he was actually there for Spence's interview and obviously his background with Durzi and the Leafs plays in pretty well.

Funny how shocked he was that Clarke wasn't yet AHL eligible though, not because of lack of knowledge or whatever, I figured that was just because of how advanced Clarke is (and maybe also due to his time pro overseas)

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Based on his verbage I gather.

-Clark has earned 3 games in the regular season.
-If he plays well and earns more time against NHL regulars going balls out and still looks special he stays.
-if he doesn’t look like a top 4 option after 9 games he is most likely going back.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Based on his verbage I gather.

-Clark has earned 3 games in the regular season.
-If he plays well and earns more time against NHL regulars going balls out and still looks special he stays.
-if he doesn’t look like a top 4 option after 9 games he is most likely going back.

I also like when Jesse posed the option of giving 9 games but drawn out until WJC camp...but Han pointed out he'd rather have him playing. Unless I misunderstood that part? But both have merit I think.

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I also like when Jesse posed the option of giving 9 games but drawn out until WJC camp...but Han pointed out he'd rather have him playing. Unless I misunderstood that part? But both have merit I think.

I think after all of this Covid development hinderance it’s evident kids need to play.

Wow I Jedi mind tricked you into typing my thoughts.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Jesse, sounds like you are at practice everyday — are you witnessing Turcotte skating at all?

Last edited:

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Jesse, sounds like are at practice everyday — are you witnessing Turcotte skating at all?
I'm one of the few people that IS at practice everyday!

Turcotte has been skating before the rest of the group altho full disclosure I haven't actually witnessed that fact in a few days...

I showed up to the office very early today
I showed up yesterday and the main group was already on the ice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad