News Article: Athletic "Dysfunction In The Desert" Story

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Big fan of Jersey Mike's. Gotta go Mike's way. I also like most Greek food from some Mediterranean places. Wendy's has great chili. I will get a nice salad every so often too. Preferably with the fattiest dressings slathered all over every item.

I would find myself drinking two beers during games when I lived in AZ and had season tickets.
Okay. You aren’t Chayka. And I like you!

Reactions: BUX7PHX

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Okay. You aren’t Chayka. And I like you!

I was literally thinking that my last line of defense as to not being Chayka is that I may be, possibly, somewhat likable?

But that is also the exact type of hubris and "trying to be smarter than others" thinking that would make people think I was Chayka, too. Haha.

To be fair, when I shave my head, I actually look a little like Stepan. I hit on all cylinders when it comes to likability

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I was literally thinking that my last line of defense as to not being Chayka is that I may be, possibly, somewhat likable?

But that is also the exact type of hubris and "trying to be smarter than others" thinking that would make people think I was Chayka, too. Haha.

To be fair, when I shave my head, I actually look a little like Stepan. I hit on all cylinders when it comes to likability
Stepan?:eek2:

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

rt

May 13, 2004

Funny thing about Stepan. He was the last guy you wanted to watch play FOR the Coyotes. But he was probably the best guy you could watch a Coyotes game WITH. haha. Off the charts beerability.

rt

May 13, 2004
Stepan is probably just about best case scenario for looks when it comes to internet hockey fans. LOL. Not great in the realm of professional athletes. But for a keyboard warrior? He’s like a seven and half. Maybe an eight? Haha. ;)

I look like a puny version of Bill Armstrong or a young version of Dave Tippett. But more wholesome. Like a haggard version of Bob’s Big Boy or a fat version of the Elf on the Shelf.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Funny thing about Stepan. He was the last guy you wanted to watch play FOR the Coyotes. But he was probably the best guy you could watch a Coyotes game WITH. haha. Off the charts beerability.
I would pick Demers. I think Demers is naturally funny, where future HOF Stepan would just grin and try to be funny while slurping his beer.

Reactions: rt

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
So does Walshy. Never say in two sentences what you can say in 12 paragraphs.
and he would the primary character in all 12 of those paragraphs.

"Here I'm joined by 20 of my closest friends, memories of a cool night in the Arizona desert back in Feb 1980."

rt

May 13, 2004

rt

May 13, 2004
Does this ownership group make me nervous? Of course! There's been so much smoke, there must be at least some fire. But I'm still 10x more confident in this group than any group that has preceded it in the last 20+ years.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Does this ownership group make me nervous? Of course! There's been so much smoke, there must be at least some fire. But I'm still 10x more confident in this group than any group that has preceded it in the last 20+ years.

Same here, although in fairness the bar is so low that an ant would get a skull fracture trying to clear it.

Yotes2000

Jan 13, 2021
Chandler, AZ
Wouldn’t surprise me, the “women of sports” have banded together which is fine, but don’t go posting glam shots of yourself and expect to be taken as seriously, IMO anyway.
Just wanted to put that out there.... i guess.
I 100% believe this was the seed to this story above ALL else

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
So, did you guys see that Craig just ruined his career and is in the process of getting pitchforked by the Twitter rage mob?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad