News Article: Athletic "Dysfunction In The Desert" Story

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I don’t. I wish them and everyone who roots for them misery and utter failure. I will wish for that forever.
Please take a deep breath and look again. You might find a hockey community as startled as we were to find a team landing in our laps. It wasn’t like those Winnipeg and Hamilton asshats who tried to poach our team.

Reactions: kickback256

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
So Craig knew about all the Meruelo stuff for years but chose not to report it? :sarcasm:

Not everything..... but probably knew quite a bit. Got a feeling there's things he's still holding into.

Yep. Access, man. It'll make you crazy.

The unfortunate dark side of journalism.

The difference between Craig Morgan and Katie Strang is, Strang didn't need to keep a connection with the Coyotes and isn't going to care if she ruffles a few feathers.

OTOH Morgan has to keep that "insider" position and has to walk a fine line to maintain it.

I get the feeling that if Meruelo fails and the Coyotes return under a completely different ownership, Craig just might unload what he knows. But for now he has to keep to that line in case Meruelo does get the Coyotes reactivated.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Not everything..... but probably knew quite a bit. Got a feeling there's things he's still holding into.

The unfortunate dark side of journalism.

The difference between Craig Morgan and Katie Strang is, Strang didn't need to keep a connection with the Coyotes and isn't going to care if she ruffles a few feathers.

OTOH Morgan has to keep that "insider" position and has to walk a fine line to maintain it.

I get the feeling that if Meruelo fails and the Coyotes return under a completely different ownership, Craig just might unload what he knows. But for now he has to keep to that line in case Meruelo does get the Coyotes reactivated.
I thought Craig said very recently that he is looking into different writing endeavors. I don’t think he’s returning even if the Coyotes come back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad