Athlete`s Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well Foke`s it`s SummerTime `n` u Know Wat That Mean`s,,, FUNGUS SEASON. :eek2: The Cricket`s are Known for r Fungus, My Gr8 Grap Bap Pap Bap`s feet were liderally Rancid, Yellow, Rottin`g, Dis`gustin`g. :shakehead So That`s y I Pick`d up an Bottle of Head `n` Shoulder`s, witch contain`s Zinc Pyrithione, a known antifungal agent. So Now I`m washin`g my Feet with Head `n` Shoulder`s, they shoul`d call it Head, Shoulder`s, `n` Feet. :laugh::laugh::laugh: So If U`ve got Athlete`s Foot, Be Sure 2 Pick Urselve Up A Bottle of Head, Shoulder`s, `n` Feet so u Can start Battling that Fungus. :yo:

Reactions: Ceremony

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Well Foke`s it`s SummerTime `n` u Know Wat That Mean`s,,, FUNGUS SEASON. :eek2: The Cricket`s are Known for r Fungus, My Gr8 Grap Bap Pap Bap`s feet were liderally Rancid, Yellow, Rottin`g, Dis`gustin`g. :shakehead So That`s y I Pick`d up an Bottle of Head `n` Shoulder`s, witch contain`s Zinc Pyrithione, a known antifungal agent. So Now I`m washin`g my Feet with Head `n` Shoulder`s, they shoul`d call it Head, Shoulder`s, `n` Feet. :laugh::laugh::laugh: So If U`ve got Athlete`s Foot, Be Sure 2 Pick Urselve Up A Bottle of Head, Shoulder`s, `n` Feet so u Can start Battling that Fungus. :yo:
I gots the atheletes feet and that's y I won every track and field meat!

Reactions: Tarantula

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Son Berry is a T-nager now. `n` he`s been in `n` out of Jail, no big deal. But 1 thing I`m very Werry`d about with Berry is his Foot Fungus. It`s not the usual Cricket Family Foot Fungus, his Feet are literally Rancid, Yellow, `n` Disgustin`g. So I Told him Hey Berald, Wen u Go back 2 jail, Let the Boy`s get a Wiff of that Fungus. They`ll never Bother U Again. :laugh: But We`re Flyin`g Berry out 2 Santa Monica, California on an Private helicopter 2 get it Look`d @. So Keep Berry in you`re Prayer`s Gang, He Sinned over 50 Time`s las`t year so Gosh is Ignoring his Prayer`s rn. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My 8th son, Winston Checkers, is in the hospital with a deadly foot fungus. They said it's genetical. I don't really care about Winston Checkers, but I am worried that my son Berry Hernández may have the same thing. We are still awaiting the test results from his doctor's visit in Santa Monica, California. Please keep Berry in your prayers everyone.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am Developing a nasty Fungus again. I am going to let it grow out for a while, i have been selling Signed polaroid`s of my Fungus on E-bay. I have already made 5 or 6 grand in a couple of week`s, Cash money. I can already hear the usual nerd`s screeching, Don`t be jealous. Try selling you`re own Polaroid`s, i welcome the Competition. Because my boy William Pepperjack trie`d selling Polaroid`s on Electronic bay `n` didn`t sell a Damb one. I make 80, 90, 100 grand a year, All day. U Will never make as much money as me, That is the Cricket Guarantee. :yo:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
How to Clean a Furnace in 7 Steps
Step 1: Shutting down the system. ...
Step 2: Cleaning the combustion chamber. ...
Step 3: Inspecting the flue pipe. ...
Step 4: Replacing the oil filter. ...
Step 5: Changing the air filter. ...
Step 6: Adjusting the burner and testing efficiency. ...
Step 7: Cleaning floor vents.

Sep 19, 2008
How to Clean a Furnace in 7 Steps
Step 1: Shutting down the system. ...
Step 2: Cleaning the combustion chamber. ...
Step 3: Inspecting the flue pipe. ...
Step 4: Replacing the oil filter. ...
Step 5: Changing the air filter. ...
Step 6: Adjusting the burner and testing efficiency. ...
Step 7: Cleaning floor vents.
1668480356114.png

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am developing a Nasty fungus. It is time to brake out the Polaroid camera, this is wear big buck`s are made. I Make over 50 grand per year from selling Polaroid`s of my fungus on e-Bay, it is actually my main Source of income. Don`t get mad if u can`t afford them, that is Supply & Demand. Welcome to the free market. U Should of seen how much money i made when i had Gang Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad