ATD2020 Draft Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Well Pittsburgh can't believe he fell all the way around. Drops over 100 spots and I'm glad to scoop him up here. Went head to head once against Bobby Hull (in my division) and held Hull scoreless at even strength in a 4-0 sweep. Hull had 2 PP assists and was a -2.

He's one of the greatest defensive wingers of all time. He'll flank opposite of the other GOAT, Gainey.

Pittsburgh is thrilled to welcome,

Ed Westfall, RW

46704.jpg

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Richmond Renegades will select, a two-way pivot, a great playmaker, and an excellent checker...

P199302S.jpg

C Edgar Laprade

From TDMM's profile:

Having a 1/2 punch of Francis and Laprade gives me two excellent defensive centers on my top two lines. If Laprade didn't spend his career on such a bad team, he'd be considered much more highly.

Calling him a "great" playmaker is a stretch. "Good playmaker for a checker," sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Macho Man

Sprague Cleghorn

User Registered
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton, KY
Well Pittsburgh can't believe he fell all the way around. Drops over 100 spots and I'm glad to scoop him up here. Went head to head once against Bobby Hull (in my division) and held Hull scoreless at even strength in a 4-0 sweep. Hull had 2 PP assists and was a -2.

He's one of the greatest defensive wingers of all time. He'll flank opposite of the other GOAT, Gainey.

Pittsburgh is thrilled to welcome,

Ed Westfall, RW

46704.jpg

Most of the pure defensive F have dropped since most teams are still filling up their top 6

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Good pick. I had him pegged as my next defenseman, which would have been one of my upcoming selections. Only thing that stopped me from taking him earlier was giant injury history.

I had a really hard time deciding between Frank Patrick, Barry Beck, and Red Dutton a little while back.

Almost took Beck with my other team, when I decided to pick Bobby Baeur instead.

Beck's Norris record of 6, 6, 7, 7, 9 is really excellent at this point in the draft.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I suggest we suspend the clock until this evening due to the trade deadline, which might crash the site.

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
Sorry folks, moving today and haven't thought at all about this pick. So, Kenora will select Brian Sutter -- LW (hope he's available).

Can someone PM next?

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
Thanks Namba!

Also, I'll be on hfboards sporadically the next couple days. So, if my pick comes up, just auto-skip me and I'll make it up when I can.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->