ATD2019 Draft Thread II

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Just voted.

Note: I took the 7th dman and backup goalie seriously, because over a full season they both are used significantly. At least three teams got a bump because of it. But in the playoffs I turn a blind eye to them, unless the game plan is to play them (many teams in hockey history have iced a 7th dman, only 11 forwards come playoff time).

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
12 ballots received. Results:

Bob Cole Division

1. Sokovia Recorders
2. Vancouver Millionaires
3. Providence Reds
4. Michigan Wolverines
5. NDG Maroons

Rene Lecavalier Division

1. Chicago Shamrocks
2. Portage Lakes Hockey Club
3. Quebec Bulldogs
4. Toronto Maple Leafs
5. Richmond Renegades

Foster Hewitt Division

1. New Jersey Swamp Devils
2. Halifax Mooseheads
3. Kenora Thistles
4. Boston Bruins
5. Orlando Solar Bears

Jim Robson Division

1. Honululu Pineapples
2. Montreal Canadiens
3. Seattle Metropolitans
4. Baie-Comeau Drakkar
5. Atlanta Flames

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Well I would've liked to get my votes in since there was incentives to vote....not just to pump my own team

Sorry, but my day was scheduled so that I didn't expect to be online the rest of the day (=now). So 1 ballot would have delayed the whole process for 24 hours when the official deadline was monday 9 PM Eastern Time.

The only reason I'm online now is that the side effects of a vaccination this morning are so severe that I had to cancel my plans for the day.

Reactions: ResilientBeast

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Sorry, but my day was scheduled so that I didn't expect to be online the rest of the day (=now). So 1 ballot would have delayed the whole process for 24 hours when the official deadline was monday 9 PM Eastern Time.

The only reason I'm online now is that the side effects of a vaccination this morning are so severe that I had to cancel my plans for the day.

That's totally fine then, thanks for this

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well I would've liked to get my votes in since there was incentives to vote....not just to pump my own team

Considering we got a PM from BB saying the voting deadline would be extended, and the results were announced less than 10 hours after the original deadline, I think you should still be eligible for the incentives provided that you participate in all remaining votes. BB didn't give a specific extension time in his PM, but I assumed that meant we at least had an extra half to full day. Going forward there should be a set time given for any extensions to make sure everyone is on the same page. Glad to see it didn't affect your place in the standings.

Big thanks to @Theokritos for collecting and tallying the votes!

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I'm assuming voting opens this weekend?

I just want to make sure I can make some time to get engaged and give my team the fight it deserves

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Yes, let's open voting Friday through Sunday, and keep this schedule for the rest of the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad