ATD2011 Trade Thread & Trade Talk

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Now that the pick has been made, Advantage will get on soon to accept this deal.

Montreal AAA HC Acquires: Pick #'s 678 and 683
Peterborough Petes Acquire: Clarence McKerrow and Pick # 788

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Confirm. I hope nobody has a problem with the fact that we didn't go through the formality of making hhh make the pick and trading him to me.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I'm looking to trade down from 631 if anyone is looking to move up.

I'd prefer to package it with 675 or 686 for two picks in between but am open to any offers.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Looking to move up to pick in the very near future, give me a shout if anyone is interested in moving down.

The draft is on pick 663 now.

We have picks 702, 739, 782, etc

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
The Inglewood Jacks and the Cleveland Barons have come to an agreement on a trade.

The Inglewood Jacks will bring in defenseman Nikolai Sologubov, to pair up with his longtime national partner, Ivan Tregubov. They also acquire right winger Jack Darragh. Going to Ohio is defenseman Alexander Ragulin, and grinding winger Duane Sutter.

A huge need for an upgrade on defense prompted the Barons to make the deal. As Ragulin is a solid first pairing defenseman, who will form a great first pair with captain Sprague Cleghorn. As addressed above, Sologubov leaves a a system where he doesn't fit very well into one where he can thrive. Darragh adds versatility and compatibility to the Jack's line up. In order to get talent we had to give talent, we also pick up Duane Sutter. A winger of much lesser offensive ability, but one who fits well on the third line with Brenden Morrow and Bob Pulford.

The pick gap between Darragh and Sutter may be overwhelming, but we have filled many needs. And acquired the defensive upgrade that was very necessary.

Pending trade committee and arrbez/vecens confirmation.

vecens24

Jun 1, 2009
Really looking to move up here. Don't want to deal this 702 pick I have coming up but am willing to load you up with depth later in the draft, PM me if you're interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad