ATD2011 - To Trade or not to trade?

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Simple. If you're an ATD GM, vote for whether this year should have trades or not. If it is to have trades, then we will vote on what degree they will be allowed. But for now, simply trades or no trades.

Only votes from those currently signed up as ATD2011 GMs will count. Go!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
My one vote: No trades.

And if there's to be trades, just in one conference of teams which vote for trades (a logical possibility we shouldn't dismiss outright if we get close to a 50-50 split in votes).

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
If we can't trade in this year draft, will we have the chance before the draft to package all our picks for another position in the draft if we can a trade partner?

I don't think that has anything to do with why some people don't have trades, so unless anyone speaks up.... yes.

overpass

Jun 7, 2007
I'll pass on this. I don't have a strong opinion either way, so I'll let others decide.

I'm open for trading my draft position when the time comes. I was at 20 last time, so I'd rather be higher or lower this time.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
There's been one vote in the past 18 hours. Safe to say this one is done.

When I get back from hockey I will start the next poll.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
There's been one vote in the past 18 hours. Safe to say this one is done.

When I get back from hockey I will start the next poll.

And no votes since this post. Safe to say this one is done. Still, 16-11 is far from a decisive decision.

(I didn't vote since I don't care if we have trades or not, so long as really bad trades can be vetoed).

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
I would vote no to trades but as a new poster I can't click onto the poll.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Trades are awesome , i'm glad to have Lidstrom on my blue line.
They make things way more interesting and give you a sense of responsability but also a great room to maneuver , it's also very fun to think about the offers you give and receive and evaluate.

I think for the moment everything has gone well , some trades were vetoed some weren't , we kept it under control and everybody ( except me and my attempt at a Gretzky-Lemieux combo ) stayed decent in the process.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->