ATD2011 Thomas D. Green Prelims: (4) Springfield Indians vs. (5) Cincinnati Fireworks

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I don't think that Beliveau was a shoot-first center. He was one of the most balanced elite offensive players of all-time, with seemingly no preference - right up there with Jagr, Dionne, and Lafleur.

Now that you mention it, looking back at his stats, he does look pretty even. Even as his owner, I was under the impression he was a bit more of a goal scorer. Most of the quotes I found on him describe him as a goal scorer. His totals suggest he's about even. I was mistaken.

raleh

Oct 17, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
Now that you mention it, looking back at his stats, he does look pretty even. Even as his owner, I was under the impression he was a bit more of a goal scorer. Most of the quotes I found on him describe him as a goal scorer. His totals suggest he's about even. I was mistaken.

I always saw him as more of a goal scorer too. I actually think I have a history of underrating Belliveau, to be honest.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
After reading the arguments, I'd say the top lines are pretty much a wash. I don't see the chemistry issue with Mark's line that others do though, I can picture exactly how it would work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad