Mar 20, 2017
Anonymous #2:

Tuesday After the Next in Texas
American Airlines Arena
Dallas, Texas

Marty Jannetty
vs
Tatanka

The show opens with a fast paced back and fourth babyface vs babyface encounter. Eventually Jannetty hits the ropes and attempts to catch Tatanka with a Crucifix, however Tatanka is able to quickly reverse the move seamlessly into his End Of The Trail Samoan Drop for the victory. Tatanka offers Jannetty a handshake and, after some hesitation, Jannetty accepts! Janetty exits the ring to allow Tatanka to celebrate his win.

Heenan: "I'm surprised Jannetty accepted that handshake! He has a bad history with handshakes after all!"

Monsoon: "Will you stop?!"

The Anoa'i Family (Afa, Samu, and Tama)
vs
Brothers in Paints (Goldust, Doink, & Demolition Crush)

Before the match we are backstage with Goldust, Doink, and Crush.
Goldust: "When you found me, I was here and I was with the only brothers that I have left. And there is no way I was going to desert them." Saving Private Ryan, 1998 -
Before Goldust can continue, Doink the Clown sprays him with a small amount of water from the flower on his lapel.
Doink: So what you're sayin Goldie...is that blood is thicker than water?! HAHA
Demolition Crush groans at Doink's antics.
Doink: Hmmm... Crush...why. so. serious?
Crush: Serious!? Nah brudda! That was lame, but since we seem to be quoting movies hows this one for ya? "Ohana means family. Family means noone is left behind. - Lilo and Stitch, 2002". We're family, we're Brothers in Paint! And Paint is Thicker than Blood!"
Goldust, Doink, and the seemingly stuck-between-gimmicks Crush head to the ring.

The match starts out with Samu and Goldust. Goldust gets the advantage and whips Samu into the Brothers in Paint corner. He follows up by charging in, landing a clothesline, applying a headlock and pulls Samu out of the corner for a running bulldog. As they run diagonally toward the center of the ring Samu is able to push himself out of Goldust's grasp and into the Anoa'i corner. Samu charges and attempts a splash but Goldust escapes. Goldust grabs Samu by the back of the head and rams it into the turnbuckle.

Heenan: Uh-oh!

Monsoon: A mistake has been made indeed!

Samu obviously shrugs this off. Next he spins around while remaining in the corner and grabs Goldust by the collar, pulling him in close. At once all the 3 Samoans headbutt Goldust. He crumples to the mat. Doink and Crush run into the ring and knock Afa and Tama off the apron. Crush engages Samu in the ring while Doink pulls Goldust to their corner. The referee backs Crush to his corner while Doink tags himself in, Goldust rolls to the apron but remains laying on his back. Samu is able to get the upper hand and from here we see frequent tags between Samu and Tama as they put a brutual beatdown on the clown while Afa shouts instructions from the corner.

Heenan: Stick a fork in em, he's done!

Monsoon: Doink certainly needs to make a tag or this one is going to be over in a hurry!

After some time, Afa demands to be tagged in. He drags Doink to the corner and dares Crush to enter the ring. Crush obliges and tags himself in. Doink uses the last of his energy to roll to the apron along with the still prone Goldust. Afa and Crush go toe-to-toe in the center of the ring until Crush lands a dropkick! Afa gets to his feet and throws a wild right hand but Crush ducks underneath and applies The Cranium Crunch! Afa drops down to a seated position screaming frantically in pain! Samu and Tama enter the ring and hit a double super kick that drops Crush. Afa rolls onto Crush and scores the pin fall victory for his team.

Brutus The Barber Beefcake
vs
Hardcore Holly

Hardcore Holly starts quickly and immediately starts pounding Beefcake in the corner before Brutus can take off his jacket. Beefcake's giant scissors fall from his hands and land underneath the bottom rope. Over time Beefcake is able to work his way back into the match and applies his Sleeper Hold! Holly struggles to get to the rope but Brutus keeps Hardcore just far away enough to prevent a break. The ref raises Holly's arm once and it falls to his side. He raises it a 2nd time and it falls again.

Monsoon: One more and Hardcore Holly is out of here!

Before the ref can check Holly's arm a 3rd time Hardcore lands a groin kick. This would be grounds for a disqualification but the ref was out of position. Beefcake falls to his back clutching his groin while Hardcore falls toward the ropes. Both men stay down for a moment. While Beefcake regains his composure and gets to his feet, Hardcore grabs the scissors from under the rope! He turns and jabs Beefcake in the forehead with his own sheers! The ref does see this and calls for the bell immediately while the Barber falls to the mat covered in blood! Hardcore Holly has been disqualified! He throws down the scissors and exits the ring.

Monsoon: What a disgusting act!

Heenan: I agree with Holly! The Barber needed a haircut of his own!

The Skyscrapers (Dan Spivey & Sid Vicious)
Vs
The Jurassic Powers (Scott Norton & Hercules Hernandez)

We are now backstage with IWGP Tag Team Champions, The Jurassic Powers. There is a lot of flexing and grunting.

Hercules: SID VICIOUS! YOU AND I GOT SOME UNFINISHED BUSSINESS, BOY! THE LAST TIME WE MET YOU HIT ME WITH THAT WEAK LITTLE EXCUSE OF A MOVE YOU CALL A POWERBOMB! ONE FAST COUNT LATER AND YOU GOT THE WIN! I WAS BACK UP ON MY FEET IN SECONDS!

Norton: WELL THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW! YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF JAPAN! YOU THINK YOU CAN TEAM UP WITH YOUR OLD PARTNER DAN SPIVEY AND STEP TO US? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST CONSIDERED YOURSELF LUCKY TO ESCAPE A MATCH WITH HERCULES IN ONE PIECE! NOW THAT WE'RE TOGETHER YOU'RE BOTH DONE FOR!

Monsoon: Interesting words from the Jurassic Powers... I would have to disagree with the fast count allegations.

Heenan: Are you kidding me?? We called the same match! You must not have had your bifocals on Monsoon!

Monsoon: Be that as it may, we are in for a happening even though the championships are not on the line.

Sid and Hercules charge one another, Norton and Spivey charge one another, all 4 men land clotheslines at the same time that could each flatten a forest, but noone budges. The 4 men hammer each other with clubbing blows all over the ring, defense isn't in anybody's playbook. Sid begins to get the upper hand on Hercules, Norton notices this and breaks away from Spivey to land a flying shoulder block to Sid's back! Hercules and Norton are able to get a few boots in to the grounded Sid before Spivey charges over and delivers are running boot to Hercules which send him stumbling backwards and out of the ring! Norton and Spivey go back to brawling in the ring. Sid gains his composure and rolls outside. Hercules is there waiting and gets the jump on him, before whipping into the steel stairs! Hercules climbs into the ring and charges Spivey with a double axe handle that brings him to his knees. Spivey drops to a knee but quickly gets back up, only to be sandwiched by clotheslines from Norton and Hercules. Hercules goes for a cover but Sid is back in the ring and breaks up the pin.

Monsoon: This one is bowling shoe ugly!

Norton and Hercules both attack Sid and back him up to the corner. They both begin to deliver boots to the midsection until Spivey recovers and pairs off with Hercules. Norton continues to work over Sid in the corner while Hercules and Spivey battle to the opposite corner. Spivey tosses Hercules into the turnbuckle and charges but is met with a boot to the abdomen, all the while Sid is able to catch Norton with a boot to the abdomen of his own. Simultaneously Sid and Hercules both hit huge powerbombs on Norton and Spivey respectfully. Sid and Hercules lock eyes and charge each other! Sid is faster on the draw and lands a boot to Hercules before absolutely planting him to the mat with a powerbomb that makes the 2 previous look like gestures of kindness. Sid drags Spivey over to Hercules and drapes his arm over him while the ref counts to 3!
Hercules Cant Sell... - YouTube

BACKLOT BRAWL:
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Vs
Raven

We are now live outside of the loading bay of a large and rundown brick building. A white Ford Bronco pulls up and stops beside the building. Roddy Piper steps out of the vehicle, dressed in blue jeans, a white Hot Rod shirt, and his famous leather jacket. Next, the creaky wheels of an old busted shopping cart can be heard approaching. Raven, adorned in his typical grunge gear, is pushing the cart and it is filled with all sorts of plunder.

Monsoon: Everyone of those objects in that cart is as legal as a wrist lock in this one!

The fight starts off with Raven charging Piper and trying to ram him the the cart! Piper is able to side step and immediately lands a snap jab that backs Raven up. Piper shoots in and lands a double leg takedown, then immediately mounts Raven and rains down lefts and right. He quickly jumps to his feet and rams the shopping cart into the downed Raven. The majority of the brawl is fully controlled by Piper who pulls out trash can lids and and kendo sticks, working Raven over all the while making humorous quips to himself. After about 10 minutes of this, Roddy says it's time to go home. He applies his Sleeper Hold to Raven who looks to be hanging on by a thread. Suddenly one of the loading bay doors flies open!

Heenan: Looks like there is a delivery for Mr. Piper!

Reese, Lodi, Sickboy, and Riggs jump down from the open door and rush Piper. Hot Rod sees them comming and is ready! He drops Raven to the ground and slams a trash can into Sickboy's head! Up next is Lodi who gets it even worse than his fellow Flock member, as Piper hits him so hard with the trash bends in half. Despite being unarmed, Piper is easily able to take out Riggs with a simple thumb to his 1 good eye. Hot Rod's luck looks to have run out as Reese is able to get both of his giant hands around Piper's neck! As he attempts to lift Piper above his head, Roddy scores with a soccer kick to the groin and Reese drops. Despite the Flock failing to do any damage to Piper it proves to be enough, as Raven has recovered and smacks Piper in the back with a Stop Sign. Raven mounts Piper and goes to work with lefts and rights. The other Flock members have recovered and hile Raven continues to work away on Piper the Flock joins in with stomps and kicks. Raven gets off of Piper while the beatdown continues from the Flock. After a moment he calls his men off and lifts a bloodied Piper to his feet, before abruptly hitting and Evenflow DDT on the asphalt. With that the Flock exit the area, Raven having declared himself the winner of the battle.

WAR GAMES MATCH:
Kerry Von Erich, Tito Santana, Earthquake, & Typhoon
Vs
The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Irwin R. Schyster, Mr. Perfect & Jerry "The King" Lawler

Jerry Lawler enters first. The King fails to take off his royal adornments before entering the cage. Tito Santana is the first participant for his team. As soon as Tito enters the cage Lawler attacks with his jewel encrusted scepter! It's not long before Tito is bloodied and Lawer has things in control. In typical King fashion Lawler confidently picks apart and mocks Santana to rounds of boos from those in attendance. Lawler begins to play to the fans, taking his eye off Tito just long enough to allow him an opportunity to even the odds! While Lawer has his back to Santana, Tito is able to grab the scepter from the ring mat. Next Tito hits the ropes and delivers a foreign object enhanced Flying Forearm to an unexpecting King!
The next man to enter is IRS with steel briefcase in hand. Santana, still wielding the scepter backs up to the 2nd ring to cut down on the odds of being attacked from behind. IRS slowly follows him there while King is slow to get up in the first ring. Santana and IRS are at a stalemate, both waiting for the other to make the first move. Lawer attempts to seize the opportunity to attack and is met with a scepter smashing blow to the skull for his efforts! As the newly bloodied Lawler falls to the mat IRS is able to catch Santana with a briefcase shot to the back! IRS drops the briefcase while stomping away on Santana. When the King regains his bearings for the second time he joins in on the assault.

Monsoon: We're going to need some help out here for Tito!

Heenan: I don't know, Monsoon! If you're the next man up you have to face 2 guys armed with weapons! Wouldn't surprise me in the other 3 just skip town.

Kerry Von Erich doesn't take Heenan's advice and heads straight to the ring. IRS meets him in ring 1 and is dropped by a right hand! Lawler meets the same fate just seconds later! Both men get up quickly only to be sent right back down with clotheslines. Von Erich stands tall in ring 1 while Lawler and IRS regroup in a corner. Santana recovers and the 4 men pair off, brawling until the next entrant appears.
Mr. Perfect enters the fray. Once again the heels take over due to the numbers advantage. IRS Irish whips Santana directly into the most remarkable dropkick you will ever see from Hennig. Lawler also whips Von Erich into a dropkick that is a virtual mirror image of the previous one!

Heenan: No one does it better than Mr Perfect! No one does ANYTHING better than Mr. Perfect!

Monsoon: Give me a break!

Typhoon enters! He is immediately met by 3 all members of the other team. Despite fighting valiantly the numbers are too much and they soon overwhelm the big man! Perfect, Lawler and IRS are in complete control.
DiBiase enters. The 4 men continue the beatdown on the outnumbered faces, taking turns ramming them headfirst into the cage. Von Erich and Typhoon are both busted wide open.
Earthquake hits the ring! Before he can do anything he is met by DiBiase, holding the briefcase IRS brought out earlier. Instead of swinging the briefcase, Dibiase opens it and reveals stacks of money!

Monsoon: DiBiase is trying to buy Earthquake!

Heenan: Everybody's got a price Monsoon! This is brilliant!

Earthquake delivers a humongous clothesline to DiBiase and money explodes all over the ring! Earthquake is a house of fire, dropping his 4 opponents everytime they attempt to make a move on him. The crowd is electric and Earthquake has sparked new life in his team! All 4 men find a dance partner and the faces beat them down with punches and kicks! Von Erich grabs the now open and empty steel breifcase. He places DiBiase's hands on the inside lid and slams it shut before locking it tight with his fingers still inside! DiBiase is writhing in pain on the canvas, a canvas that is covered in his nose bloody money.
Ted DiBiase verbally submits!

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Vs
Ravishing Rick Rude w/Medusa

Monsoon: Well Brain, its time for our main event.

Heenan: I've been waiting all night to see a man that I've had the pleasure of managing, Ravishing Rick
Rude, put a stop to that ingrate Steve Austin! Rude taught him everything he knows when they were in the Dangerous Alliance!

Monsoon: Well that depends on who you believe, and obviously you think Rick Rude has the right to take all the credit for Steve Austin's success. I, on the other hand, have to disagree. While I may not agree with Austin's tactics and his way of behaving, there is no denying that he is a man who has earned everything that has ever come to him, despite what Rick Rude wants to say about it.

Rick Rude enters the ring with Medusa at his side. He grabs a microphone and walks to the center of the rings.

Rude: If all of you fat, out of shape, Texas-Sized tools, would shut your disgusting mouths for a moment...I am going to have Medusa remove my robe so I can show all of these cows that you call women, what a real man looks like!

GLASS SHATTERS
The arena explodes as Stone Cold makes beeline to the ring. Medusa rolls to the outside of the ring and Rude hastily throws his robe off. The two men meet in the center of the ring and trade blows with Austin getting the better of the exchange. Austin backs Rude up into the corner and unloads haymakers until he falls to a seated position. Austin stomps a mud hole in Rude and walks it dry! Rude rolls out if the ring for a breather but Austin is in hot pursuit. Before Austin can engage again Medusa steps in the way and gets into Austin's face! She slaps the taser out of his mouth!

Monsoon: Normally that's ground for a disqualification but I have a feeling the ref may let it go!

Before that sitution can escalate any further Rude pounces on Austin, bringing him to he ground and delivering blows. He picks Austin up off the ground and whips him into the barricade! Rude grabs Austin and forces him back into the ring. From here Rude takes control of the match, beating Austin down and keeping him grounded with submission holds.

Heenan: Boy it's looking to me like Rude was right! Rude taught Austin everything Austin knows, but Rude didnt teach him everything Rude knows!

Monsoon: You're saying Austin should cheat more?

Heenan: That's right!

Rude lifts Austin off of the ground and lands a devastating pile driver! He goes for a very nonchalant cover, but Austin kicks out at 2. Rude picks Austin up again, signaling for the end! Instead of going for the Rude Awakening, attempts the Stone Cold Stunner on Austin! But Austin pushes out! Rude turns and is met but a boot to the midsection! Stunner! The crowd erupts as Stone Cold goes for the cover! At 2 Medusa pulls the ref out of the ring and drops him with a forearm!
Austin rolls outside and blocks an incoming blow from Medusa. Stunner! Medusa goes down hard and the fans go wild!

Heenan: What is going on here?

Monsoon: She shouldn't have gotten involved!

Austin throws the semiconscious referee into the ring climbs back in, but is immediately kicked in the gut. Rude grabs a front face lock and twists Austin into a Rude Awakening! He goes for the cover but Austin gets his foot on the rope! Rude pulls Austin to the center of the ring and lifts him, once again going for a Rude Awakening, but this time Austin is quick on the draw and is able to reverse into another Stone Cold Stunner! Austin covers Rude for the three count! He celebrates with beers as the show goes off air.

CHgoalie27:

[2012] The Rock vs [2021] Roman Reigns (LAST MAN STANDING/I QUIT)

[2019]Adam Cole vs [2020]Tetsuya Naito (IRON MAN)

[2018]Ronda Rousey vs [2019] Shayna Baszler

[1991] Legion Of Doom vs [2001]Acolytes Protection Agency

[1984] Sgt. Slaughter vs [1993] Yokozuna

[1993] Mitsuharu Misawa vs [1994] Shane Douglas

[2021] Alexa Bliss vs [2013] AJ Lee vs [1994]Luna Vachon vs [2018] Nikki Cross vs [2014] Paige vs [2016] Rosemary vs [1987] Sherri Martel vs [2018] Su Yung

[1997] Dean Malenko vs [2021] Darby Allin

[2021] Bobby Lashley vs [2021] Karrion Kross

(ECW) [1997] Sabu, [1996] Balls Mahoney, [1995] Axl Rotten, [1995] Ian Rotten vs (FMW) [1991] Atsushi Onita, [1991]Mr.Pogo, [1998] Jinsei Shinzaki, [1991] Tarzan Goto vs (CZW) [1999] John Zandig, [1999] Nick Gage, [2000] Justice Pain, [2016] Matt Tremont (WAR GAMES)

theedge9:

No Pain, No Gain
MSP Productions
Toronto, ON
Paternity Match for Dominic Mysterio
Rey Mysterio vs Jay Lethal

Dominic’s dad and trainer do battle for the rights to Dom’s earnings and guardianship

MPS Cruiserweight Championship
Andrade Almas (c) w/ Zelina Vega vs Tiger Mask

Tiger Mask is offended by Almas’ willingness to remove his mask for American audiences. This battle is about respect!

MPS Women’s Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Gail Kim

Becky Lynch has been champion for over a year. Beating everyone she has come across. Unfortunately for her, the debatably best women’s wrestler is here to challenge her for the gold, Gail Kim!

MPS Intercontinental Championship
Nick Aldis (c) w/ Bob Backlund vs Samoa Joe w/ Kevin Von Erich

A clash of time here. Aldis has been using Backlund to win matches and hold on to his Intercontinental Championship. Aldis is afraid of Joe, who has been taught the brutal body scissors by Kevin Von Erich!

MPS Tag Team Championship – Ladder Match
Edge & Christian (c) vs The Kings of Wrestling

A dream tag-team match here. E&C cannot run and hide in a ladder match against Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero! The Kings of Wrestling are determined to wip the smiles off of Edge and Christian’s faces and to finally shut them up for good!

MPS World Championship – No DQ Triple Threat Match
Rob Van Dam (c) vs Mankind vs Terry Funk w/ Dory Funk Jr.

A triple threat hardcore match for the MPS World Championship! Foley and Funk are grizzled veterans who have taken exception to the laid back and care free nature of current champion RVD. Can they work together, or will they go for the prize themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: theedge9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
This is the three way I deliberated on the longest.

Anonymous 2 - good job stepping in, you definitely put in some work. The highlight for me was the Brothers in Paints. Good gaga in that segment. Strong main event as well, though I would have liked some build. This card has a very well executed sense of time and place, from the matches to the snippets of commentary.

CHGoalie27 - A good mix of things here. I really enjoy the idea of Malenko vs Allin for some reason, and the WarGames match is essentially hardcore wrestling porn, which I'm sure is what you're going for. I like the inclusion of what year each wrestler is coming from, though I have no idea why you selected 2012 Rock. I really would have liked some kind of build for some of these matches to flesh things out and strengthen what is there.

theedge9 - This is a very indy style show, but without most of the garbage you find in indy. The main event is a solid hardcore main event, which is not really easy to make, and three of the matches look like good fast paced matches. I believe that this is the 8th wrestling draft and I think you're the first one to use Edge and Christian as a tag team, so that's certainly a fresh addition. My only thing here is that I'd like a bit more in terms of detail, though I was amused by the short bit about Tiger Mask being offended, or another match or two to round out the card. I like the stuff that was included.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@JackSlater i chose 2012 Rock because not only was he close to Roman's current age but because that's about the time he really reached his most legendary wrestling god status i think. Like all he has to do is show up, tell a joke, and fans get stupid. He came back to main event Wrestlemania down here and i never heard a crowd so unanimously loud for a person. And he seemed stronger than ever too, most fit to handle Roman.

As for write ups, my phone doesn't let this site stay open for long before it closes automatically. That's why my card looks the way it does and why i haven't cut promos either. Of all the write ups, the misawa and "crazy 8s asylum match" are the ones I'm most frustrated not being able to write about. Since this post I've typed, saved changes, and had to reopen a few times. Big pain in the ass.

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
@JackSlater i chose 2012 Rock because not only was he close to Roman's current age but because that's about the time he really reached his most legendary wrestling god status i think. Like all he has to do is show up, tell a joke, and fans get stupid. He came back to main event Wrestlemania down here and i never heard a crowd so unanimously loud for a person. And he seemed stronger than ever too, most fit to handle Roman.

As for write ups, my phone doesn't let this site stay open for long before it closes automatically. That's why my card looks the way it does and why i haven't cut promos either. Of all the write ups, the misawa and "crazy 8s asylum match" are the ones I'm most frustrated not being able to write about. Since this post I've typed, saved changes, and had to reopen a few times. Big pain in the ass.

Fair enough, I appreciate the information. The Misawa match is pretty unexpected so that's exactly the kind of match I'd like to read about. Some of them, like Slaughter vs. Yokozuna, it's already very clear how things would work.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anonymous GM #2 As I said per the other anonymous GM, not the easiest task taking over. That said there is plenty to like here. Perhaps no one else will appreciate, but I appreciated the commentary being added and loved the Heenan bits. Hence why I wanted him for my own card. Liked the Brothers in Paint dialogue. You've got some good matches too and I think Piper vs Raven would be a ton of fun. Kudos for giving it to Raven too as I think most would give it to Piper.

@CHGoalie27 Not sure if I've said this before to you, but would have loved some build or storylines to this card. Some of the matchups sort of speak for themselves, but the rest are good and that would just be that added layer of depth to them. I appreciate the specific personas/eras being spelled out for some of the guys. At least half of your card is filled with really good matchups that run up and down the card. Nicely done.

@theedge9 Your card is obviously not as long as most, but I don't think it suffers at all. I do prefer the bottom and top of your card to the middle. In fact the bottom of your card is my favorite part. Those two opening matches would be a lot of fun and I like the background to them. With some of the talent left over I would think you could have drafted more and done quite well with guys that went after you were probably done, but your card works either way.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I really like what Anonymous 2 did with this card. Always great to see different styles and eras in this thing and I like that we have a card that heavily leans to the 80s. Good variety and fresh uses of legends in an era they were known for.

CHgoalie27, specifying the version of wrestler you're going to use can be both a positive and a negative. In some cases you chose some versions of people I personally would not have gone for. I think you had some matches that could really benefit from some light explanations like the multi-woman match, but I can also fill those blanks in myself. Ultimately where you lost this matchup to me is the War Games match but that is a fault of mine for not being too familiar with Japanese wrestling.

theedge9 has some good matchups and I like the brief explanations to help us set the scene. I like the unorthodox use of Edge & Christian as a tag team in the draft. Always good to have variety. A decent women's match and I really like the gaga around Joe vs Aldis. Joe using the body scissors fits for me and is menacing. I can also see how Aldis and the NWA could come into play, or at least the old school presentation.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I really like what Anonymous 2 did with this card. Always great to see different styles and eras in this thing and I like that we have a card that heavily leans to the 80s. Good variety and fresh uses of legends in an era they were known for.

CHgoalie27, specifying the version of wrestler you're going to use can be both a positive and a negative. In some cases you chose some versions of people I personally would not have gone for. I think you had some matches that could really benefit from some light explanations like the multi-woman match, but I can also fill those blanks in myself. Ultimately where you lost this matchup to me is the War Games match but that is a fault of mine for not being too familiar with Japanese wrestling.

theedge9 has some good matchups and I like the brief explanations to help us set the scene. I like the unorthodox use of Edge & Christian as a tag team in the draft. Always good to have variety. A decent women's match and I really like the gaga around Joe vs Aldis. Joe using the body scissors fits for me and is menacing. I can also see how Aldis and the NWA could come into play, or at least the old school presentation.
Oh man!! FMW is my fav part of wrestling after the Glory WWF years. Most original bad ass shit ever, where Sabu got most of his scars before ECW was ever a thing, the original masters of ultra violence while still recognizing and respecting the technical basics and roots of wrestling. Onita is a hardcore wrestling mount rushmore member. Those who know would vote me up every year lol

As for the crazy 8s asylum match again, my lack of detail was just a funk it out of frustration from technical difficulty not being able to write too much before the ap.close (closed on me just now as i tried to edit the end of that sentence SMH)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad