Announcers:
Lord Alfred Hayes & Gordon Solie
Backstage Interviewer: Mean Gene Okerlund
Referees: Joey Marella, Randy Anderson
Ring Announcer:
Ed Whalen

Stairway to Heaven Ladder in a Cell Match
World Heavyweight Championship

Razor Ramon w/ Miss Elizabeth vs. Mr. Perfect w/ Sherri Martel vs. 'The King of Harts' Owen Hart

'Big Blue' Steel Cage Match
Intercontinental Championship

'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff vs. The Texas Tornado, Kerry Von Erich

Battle of the Behemoths
British Bulldog & Ultimate Warrior vs. Yokozuna & Umaga

Tag Team Championship Match
The Executioners (Big John Studd & Killer Kowalski) vs. Demolition (Smash & Crush)

3 on 1 Handicap Match
Andy Kaufman vs. Woman & Luna Vachon & Monster Ripper

Hair vs. Hair Tag Team Match
The Dynamic Duo (Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams) vs. 'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert & Adrian Adonis

Singles Match
Kamala vs. Hercules

Women's Championship Match
Daffney vs. Hana Kimura

Hardcore Rules
Doink the Clown vs. Crash Holly

Battle Royale
#1 Contendership for Intercontinental Championship
Special Guest Ring Announcer:
Ashley Massaro
Entrants
  1. Shad Gaspard
  2. Jimmy Rave
  3. Chris Candido
  4. Butch Reed
  5. Dino Bravo
  6. Tom Zenk
  7. Moondog Spot
  8. Moondog King
  9. 'Quick Draw' Rick McGraw
  10. Russ Haas
  11. Johnny Grunge
  12. Rocco Rock
  13. Haystacks Calhoun
  14. Giant Gonzales
  15. David Von Erich
  16. Chris Von Erich
  17. Mike Von Erich
  18. Buzz Sawyer
  19. Bobby Duncam Jr.
  20. Viscera
  21. Buddy Landel
  22. Kowabunga, the Wrestling Turtle
  23. Friar Ferguson
  24. The Renegade
  25. Lance Cade
  26. Ludvig Borga
  27. The Wall
  28. Zeus
  29. Jimmy Del Ray
  30. Rosey

*** Stairway to Heaven Match: The match will take place inside of a Hell in the Cell. Wrestlers will be able to use a ladder to climb to the top of the cell from inside the ring (or by whatever means neccessary). The World Championship is dangling 5 feet above the top of the Hell in the Cell.

-VS-

Anonymous:

In front of the BIGGEST crowd in WRESTLING HISTORY it is...

COLLISION IN KOREA II

Special Ringside (unofficial) Judge – Dave Meltzer

Andre The Giant (w. Bobby Heenan) vs Big Show

Bruno Sammartino vs Jim Londos vs Rikidozan Special Guest Referee: Donald Trump

Manami Toyota vs Stephanie McMahon

I Quit Match - Vince McMahon (w. Linda McMahon) vs Eric Bischoff (w. Kimberly Page)

Giant Baba vs Big Daddy Crabtree

Lou Thesz vs Orange Cassidy (w. Tony Khan)

Gerry Brisco and Pat Patterson vs The Great Khali

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Natey I like a lot of the talent you chose here some of which goes undrafted or gets little fanfare. I also like the Stairway to Heaven match gimmick and participants. Nice use of poor Andy Kaufman. You got my vote here.

@anonymousGM You inherited a tough group so respect for taking it on.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man, I really wonder what that card was supposed to be.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
@Natey I like a lot of the talent you chose here some of which goes undrafted or gets little fanfare. I also like the Stairway to Heaven match gimmick and participants. Nice use of poor Andy Kaufman. You got my vote here.

@anonymousGM You inherited a tough group so respect for taking it on.
Thanks man. I'm very happy with my card considering I had such a small pool of wrestlers (all who have passed away) to draft from.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks man. I'm very happy with my card considering I had such a small pool of wrestlers (all who have passed away) to draft from.
I could tell that's where you were going, that's a very hard thing to pull off, but that's the beauty of the draft as well when people have different value for specific reasons. Excellent idea.

• Love
Reactions: Natey

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I could tell that's where you were going, that's a very hard thing to pull off, but that's the beauty of the draft as well when people have different value for specific reasons. Excellent idea.
Funny thing, is originally, my plan was all guys who were never World Champion but had the quality to be that. It was like that for the first 3 draft picks, but then I thought this would be more fun and interesting, so I went for it.

Reactions: GKJ

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I went Natey here. I've used themes for both of my drafts now so I can appreciate the theme used here honoring pro wrestlers who have passed away.

Anonymous GM you had a tough job with the roster you inherited and I think what you pulled off here is very good. Well done.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Went with Natey, one of my favourite main events and I appreciate when a theme gets executed properly. Anonymous, well at least that card is a draw in the historical sense, and that's what it's all about to some.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
One thing I don't miss about this is the incredibly unethical trade offers I used to receive from les Habs. Good luck to all! :cool:

branimal84

..and that's why I kicked your leg outta your leg.
Mar 27, 2019
Ottawa
www.everyreadthing.com
@Natey - just a bit confused by your main event, is the title hanging 5 feet above the cell.. like on the outside? So, do the participants have to find a way to break out of the cell? Or is the title hanging inside the cell from the celling?

Outside of that, that is a fantastic card!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
@Natey - just a bit confused by your main event, is the title hanging 5 feet above the cell.. like on the outside? So, do the participants have to find a way to break out of the cell? Or is the title hanging inside the cell from the celling?

Outside of that, that is a fantastic card!
Maybe I can get Hollywood to clarify in my card. I was in a rush.

The middle square at the top of the cell is open to start. The idea is that you would climb the ladder, get out of the cell, and swing shut the middle cell square. You'd then be able to stand on the middle square and the grab the title that hangs 5 feet above the top of the cell.

The idea is that the winner would be standing atop of the cell, holding the championship, with the lid shut and their fallen foes inside.

Of course.... you never know what can happen! They could break out of the cell and climb the side!

Reactions: branimal84

branimal84

..and that's why I kicked your leg outta your leg.
Mar 27, 2019
Ottawa
www.everyreadthing.com
Maybe I can get Hollywood to clarify in my card. I was in a rush.

The middle square at the top of the cell is open to start. The idea is that you would climb the ladder, get out of the cell, and swing shut the middle cell square. You'd then be able to stand on the middle square and the grab the title that hangs 5 feet above the top of the cell.

The idea is that the winner would be standing atop of the cell, holding the championship, with the lid shut and their fallen foes inside.

Of course.... you never know what can happen! They could break out of the cell and climb the side!
Oh! Okay. I like that. Makes more sense now.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I didn't know what Natey was doing in the draft, and if I'm being honest I was dreading finding out. Only to discover a happy surprise. This is the first acceptable use of dead wrestlers I've seen in this draft. Normally I find it low class but this is a combo breaker.

Poor anonymous could not make his card the next big thing.

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad