ATD Chat Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staniowski

Jan 13, 2018
The Maritimes
Gretzky (always such a nice guy, pimping up other players) said on TSN that there’s no doubt in his mind Ovechkin will break his goal scoring record.

I think barring a serious injury or a major sudden drop in ability/performance we all expect him to do it right?
I don't have any expectations. It wouldn't be surprising if he breaks it, and it wouldn't be surprising if he didn't.

But it would be great for hockey if he did it.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
ImporterExporter said:
Report: Pittsburgh Penguins Acquire Patrick Marleau From The San Jose Sharks

Marleau to Pittsburgh. Oh boy, where will your allegiances fall? :D
Get two playoff GWGs (tie Rocket Richard, one shy of 3rd all time)... don't beat the Caps, or the Preds.

Otherwise hoist the cup, though I'd rather he have good performances, like his 4 goals, 5 points in 7 playoff games in Toronto, and decide to return for one more season, winning his first cup next season somewhere else, his last season. THAT would be perfect.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
Gawd...

I wish Kovalchuk had gone to Pittsburgh and Marleau to Washington.

Not for fit, but for emotional clarity if the Caps-Pens rivalry continues this postseason.

GREAT TIMING THOUGH: the Pens are.on a 3-game California road trip this week. I get to cheer Patty against LA and Anaheim as usual, then end up at the Shark Tank where the fan base will certainly cheer Patty's name in the starting line up (oh, he will start).

Reactions: tinyzombies

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Neon Leon cross 100.

Was at the game last night, we played like hot garbage but McDavid/Draisaitl is money on the powerplay.

McDavid 2 points back of Pastrnak for second place

Reactions: tony d
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->