ATD 2020 Signup and Discussion

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I honestly think 4 teams per division making it is best. It doesn't happen often, but once in awhile 3 of the best teams are in the same division.

I DEFINITELY think at least 2 teams per division need to make it.

This is why I think wild card is what we want, top 20 teams make it

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
IF we go back to 1 team per GM next year, we definitely need to allow GMs who want it to pick their own draft position (or more specifically, send a list of wanted positions). With GMS who vote in every round this year getting priority when it comes to picking.

(We were supposed to do it this year, but going to 2 teams per GM changed things up)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
IF we go back to 1 team per GM next year, we definitely need to allow GMs who want it to pick their own draft position (or more specifically, send a list of wanted positions). With GMS who vote in every round this year getting priority when it comes to picking.

(We were supposed to do it this year, but going to 2 teams per GM changed things up)

We can still do this with 2 teams: just give the advantage for 1 team out of 2.

ChiTownPhilly

Not Too Soft
Feb 23, 2010
AnyWorld/I'mWelcomeTo
I just saw this- nearly 1000 players will be selected in this draft. That's one-seventh of the players who've had any significant careers in Major Hockey.

Holy f***cum shit!

Hall of Fame caliber- emptied

Hall of Very Good caliber- emptied

Hall of Good caliber- emptied

Hall of Decent caliber- tapped into.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
So...

Realistically, it's either 4 rounds (top 2 from each division make the playoffs) or 5 rounds (top 4 from each division make the playoffs).
Realistically... 4 rounds makes the most sense. Yeah, a good team might get screwed... but I am willing to bet that no team that finished 3rd or 4th have a realistic shot at the title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad