ATD 2020 Draft Thread V

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think I discovered that - as long as I'm a lawyer (which frankly may not be much longer) I do not have the bandwidth to take on a massive draft again. I can probably do smaller drafts and remain active, but my life just has too many curveballs right now.

Sorry guys - I know I left some people high and dry and that sucks.

Reactions: ResilientBeast

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I think I discovered that - as long as I'm a lawyer (which frankly may not be much longer) I do not have the bandwidth to take on a massive draft again. I can probably do smaller drafts and remain active, but my life just has too many curveballs right now.

Sorry guys - I know I left some people high and dry and that sucks.

Why do I feel like there are 750 million lawyers in this world? :D

No worries sir, just hope you're well and if you can play, you're obviously more than welcome!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think the vast majority never set foot in a courtroom. I know lots of lawyers, and none do trial law. They all write policies, assist in collective bargaining, or just sell their legal opinions.
Sadly I'm an idiot who is a litigator. I haven't had a trial yet (have one scheduled for August though), but I've been to court a few times for appearances and the like.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I'm going to drop Maruk and take Jacques Martin. Just heard an interview with Pronger who said Keenan was a motivator and not an x's and o's guy. Martin is, par excellence.
I believe this is the only add/drop.

Of course, Maruk is still ineligible in the MLD, and now coach Jacques Martin is ineligible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->