ATD 2017 Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I'm impatient like I said in the other thread and I'm posting this early just so those who plan to be in regardless of how the referendums turn out can express that interest so we can start to get a feel for the size.

1. ResilientBeast - Montreal Maroons
  2. rmartin65 - Miami Screaming Eagles
  3. Iceman - Stockholm Full Throttle
  4. Voight - Indiana Ice
  5. monster_bertuzzi - Vancouver Millionaires
  6. Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
  7. Dreakmur - Orillia Terriers
  8. Johnny Engine - Southern Shore Breakers
  9. Hawkey Town 18 - Chicago Shamrocks
  10. chaosrevolver - Cobalt Silver Kings
  11. tony d - Toledo Goal Diggers
  12. Markrander87 + Stoneberg - West Lafayette Lion Tamers
  13. JFA87-66-99 - Pittsburgh Bankers
  14. King Forsberg - Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
  15. Cyborg Yzerman + Cyborg Leclair - The Borg Collective
  16. Jarek - Toronto Maple Austons
  17. BenchBrawl - Montreal Canadiens
  18. Namba17+ Vanislander - Brockville Invincibles
  19. seventieslord - Regina Pats
  20. Madarcand - Hartford Whalers
  21. Edmonton Express + Yosemite Samm - Strathcona Shadows
  22. tinyzombies - Montreal AAA
  23. Sprague Cleghorn - HC Dukla Jihlava
  24. broad - HC Borussia Red Bull
  25. ck26 -

Draft order:
  1. Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
  2. ck26 - ck26
  3. BenchBrawl - Montreal Canadiens
  4. Markrander87 + Stoneberg - West Lafayette Lion Tamers
  5. JFA87-66-99 - Pittsburgh Bankers
  6. chaosrevolver - Cobalt Silver Kings
  7. Cyborg Yzerman + Cyborg Leclair - The Borg Collective
  8. tony d - Toledo Goal Diggers
  9. Voight - Indiana Ice
  10. rmartin65 - Miami Screaming Eagles
  11. seventieslord - Regina Pats
  12. Jarek - Toronto Maple Austons
  13. Johnny Engine - Southern Shore Breakers
  14. King Forsberg - Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
  15. monster_bertuzzi - Vancouver Millionaires
  16. Iceman - Stockholm Full Throttle
  17. Hawkey Town 18 - Chicago Shamrocks
  18. broad - HC Borussia Red Bull
  19. Dreakmur - Orillia Terriers
  20. Sprague Cleghorn - HC Dukla Jihlava
  21. Madarcand - Hartford Whalers
  22. ResilientBeast - Montreal Maroons
  23. Edmonton Express + Yosemite Samm - Strathcona Shadows
  24. Namba17+ Vanislander - Brockville Invincibles
  25. tinyzombies - Montreal AAA

Last edited by a moderator:

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
I'm in! I am very impatient as well... I only want to do one draft a year, but the year is so darn long!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
November is a bit early (usually we blitz the first two weeks of January, after the holidays) but put me down, as I plan to be around and active.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
I'll definitely vote on the proposed changes but my participation in the draft is up in the air.

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
I'll be in either way. Not sure under what circumstances, co-GM, alone, whatever, but I'll be there.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
If I'm in, it'll have to be with a co-GM as it's unlikely I will be available for most of January. I'm undergoing surgery to remove a cyst from my wrist, so I won't really be able to be online for a couple of weeks at least.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Darn it I'm in again, you can call me the Toledo Goaldiggers.

150px-ToledoGoaldiggersLogo.png

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Darn it I'm in again, you can call me the Toledo Goaldiggers.
:laugh: Love it.

I'll manage the Indiana Ice Miners. The team was so good, going 31-1-0 in the first season, that they were named champions before the season ended, with the team needing to look for a more competitive league, and then that summer that pro league folded. :laugh:

Iceminers_logo.png

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Hi fellas,

Been a long time lurker and a big fan of the ATD, and recently took a new job where I can access the forums a decent amount during work hours, plus at home so I'm going to consistently be on the forums moving forward.

It looks like the draft has gotten smaller over the last number of years and I was hoping a newbie like myself could throw his hat into the ring and participate to help bolster the participation.

I've wanted to do this years ago, but I've never really had a job (at a computer most of the day now) where I could spend some time dedicated to other stuff, you know, like fantasy hockey drafts and such, haha.

Anyway, I've been studying up and was hoping to be a GM this year, if the group will allow it?

Thanks guys.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Hi fellas,

Been a long time lurker and a big fan of the ATD, and recently took a new job where I can access the forums a decent amount during work hours, plus at home so I'm going to consistently be on the forums moving forward.

It looks like the draft has gotten smaller over the last number of years and I was hoping a newbie like myself could throw his hat into the ring and participate to help bolster the participation.

I've wanted to do this years ago, but I've never really had a job (at a computer most of the day now) where I could spend some time dedicated to other stuff, you know, like fantasy hockey drafts and such, haha.

Anyway, I've been studying up and was hoping to be a GM this year, if the group will allow it?

Thanks guys.

Yes, yes and yes. Welcome on board! :naughty:

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi fellas,

Thanks guys.

Generally someone who has never participated in the ATD before and has a low post count (as you do ) is required to either Co-GM in the main draft or participate in one of the smaller drafts before being allowed to take a team on their own. The reason simply being that in the past many people that fit the above description have started and not finished a draft (it's a bigger commitment than most people think) which causes a problem when we have to scramble to find someone to take over their team. Let's get your name on the list as looking for a Co-GM and see how things play out, it may end up that the numbers will need you to take your own team. Either way, we'll make sure you get a chance to participate in one way or another. Please PM me if you have any questions.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Completely understand the hesitation.

I just want to let you know I've been watching the ATD's closely for a number of years now. While I'm certain there are subtleties that I will need to pick up along the way, I truly believe I can be a positive member and having access at work and home will be huge in terms of being around a lot, and certainly won't hesitate to ask for help or insight. I'm sure I'll need it from time to time haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad