AT&T now- Does anyone here use it?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I use it. My package is around the price of what Youtube TV is now. I had it since Direct TV Now, so I have a grandfathered channel/price structure, even though it did go up recently, so I have a much better value than some of their current packages. It has all the locals included, but I know it can vary, so I'd verify that. I have no problem with the service, but it's the only one I've had since we switched to one of the streaming services.

I just looked over what their current packages are, and if I was a new customer, I don't think I'd go with them, at least based on the channels me and my wife watch. My wife would veto anything without TLC lol.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I use it. My package is around the price of what Youtube TV is now. I had it since Direct TV Now, so I have a grandfathered channel/price structure, even though it did go up recently, so I have a much better value than some of their current packages. It has all the locals included, but I know it can vary, so I'd verify that. I have no problem with the service, but it's the only one I've had since we switched to one of the streaming services.

I just looked over what their current packages are, and if I was a new customer, I don't think I'd go with them, at least based on the channels me and my wife watch. My wife would veto anything without TLC lol.
Thank you

Is the quality over all good?
No service issues?
Pretty comparable to YTTV?

For me it is a home run. It will be $10 less than YTTV with their upcoming price increase I haven't been able to watch Dodgers games in almost 10 years and they are the only provider outside of the cable company that I am not in the service area for
and I get my regional Fox sports back that I lost back in March
and my girl only really cares about two channels and they are on there

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Thank you

Is the quality over all good?
No service issues
Pretty comparable to YTTV?

For me it is a home run. I haven't been able to watch Dodgers games in almost 10 years and they are the only provider outside of the cable company that I am not in the service area for
and I get my regional Fox sports back that I lost back in March
and my girl only really cares about two channels and they are on there
I haven't had any issues, and I like it, but I also haven't used Youtube TV or Hulu or when Playstation VUE was a thing or Sling, so I won't try to compare. I know they used to do a 7 day free trial for people to try it out, but not sure if they still do that.

Yeah, looks like they do 7 days free and after those days, it auto renews at the monthly rate, so if you don't like it after a few days, just cancel.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad