Astros punishments: Hinch and Luhnow suspended and fired, team loses 1st and 2nd picks in 2020, 2021

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This pandemic was probably the best thing for Houston, as f***ed up as that sounds. All the attention and anger directed at them is being used towards more pressing matters.

Bastards.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
This pandemic was probably the best thing for Houston, as f***ed up as that sounds. All the attention and anger directed at them is being used towards more pressing matters.

Bastards.
oh trust me, once baseball is back on people will go right back to shitting all over those losers

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016

Gamer punishes Astros in The Show :laugh:

It's interesting that the umpire can throw out pitchers

So, what would happen if the new pitcher was also ejected, and then the next pitcher, and then the next. etc?

What happens when the team runs out of pitchers?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
oh trust me, once baseball is back on people will go right back to shitting all over those losers

Hope you're right (more about baseball coming back this year).
It's interesting that the umpire can throw out pitchers

So, what would happen if the new pitcher was also ejected, and then the next pitcher, and then the next. etc?

What happens when the team runs out of pitchers?
Have 1-2 utility players with cannons. Anyone in the pros probably pitched at some point.

Sep 19, 2008
9xuamoawh7p41.jpg

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Him refusing to use the word "cheating" really made me want to shoryuken that smug face. "We broke the rules"

f*** off.

The organization's lack of remorse and unapolegetic approach to this scandal easily spreads to their whole fan base. That's why even the modest fans, like @punk_o_holic , still have the cocky attitude about this whole thing. You can only imagine how much worse @Duke33 is, wherever he is.

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
so apparently hinch and luhnow would be able to return to baseball in 2021 even if there's no season in 2020

great job manfred!

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Hopefully everyone continues the Asteriks thing even if the season gets cancelled. They should never be let off for what they did.

Looking forward to Manfred letting Boston off easy knowing it'll fall out of the news cycle within hours due to the current environment.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
"Sports Illustrated's Tom Verducci found a single statistic that tells the story of that game better than any commissioner's investigation. Clayton Kershaw is known for his devastating curveball, and an equally weaponized slider, and he threw 51 breaking pitches to the Astros that night and they swung and missed at exactly zero." With baseball in limbo, Clayton Kershaw's shot at redemption is on hold

Yeah, that stat was posted on here before I think and to me it is utterly damning and jaw dropping at the same time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad