OT: Assorted Other Sports Thread

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm looking ahead, I know, but that week 9-11 stretch is gonna be a tough one for the Rams. Saints at the Superdome, Seahawks, Chiefs in Mexico. I could easily see us dropping all three, especially if Zuerlein and Peters aren't back to full health.

But it feels pretty cool to be worrying about potential losses in the distance rather than actual losses in the here and now. Being undefeated feels so weird.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pats up 24-9 at the 2 minute warning in the 1st half. Good contest .,, difference is a pick that set up a score for New England.
Sony Michel 2 TDs 60 yds rushing
3:00 minutes left in the 4th 40-40
Pats win 43-40

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Pats up 24-9 at the 2 minute warning in the 1st half. Good contest .,, difference is a pick that set up a score for New England.
Sony Michel 2 TDs 60 yds rushing
3:00 minutes left in the 4th 40-40
Pats win 43-40

Ugh. Really wanted the Chiefs to pull that one out. Mahomes and that Chiefs offence is so ridiculously fun to watch, and the Pats are just painful to even try to endure at this point - the fatigue is real, like with that uncle who has overstayed his welcome at Christmas by deciding to stay until February.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ugh. Really wanted the Chiefs to pull that one out. Mahomes and that Chiefs offence is so ridiculously fun to watch, and the Pats are just painful to even try to endure at this point - the fatigue is real, like with that uncle who has overstayed his welcome at Christmas by deciding to stay until February.
Nah.. I am a Pats fan so.. I don't get the same feelings. Chiefs are fun to watch though and they are good. I really didn't want the Pats to go to 3-3. Tyreek Hill is ridiculous.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
There's some great YouTube videos of Clowney back when he played high school football that are hilarious. Dude was a man-child, completely dominating his competition both on offense and defense. There was everyone else on the field, then there as THIS guy, as Jon Gruden would say. I'm sure that other NFL stars were similar, but it was funny to see video evidence of just how obvious it is when you have a special player on your hands at the youth level...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->