OT: Association Football Thread III (All Soccer Talk Here!)

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry to the Spurs fans, but I am still hoping to have a St. Totteringham's Day this year.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Tottenham almost held on. Tomorrow's games could make the final weekend very interesting. Imagine if United is the only team to take 3..... What fun best week!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
With all the injuries they have and how hard this season has been, if City drop points Monday, Liverpool should be pulling guys out of the Kop to play Barcelona.

The Champions League can kick rocks.

Reactions: NCRanger

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Steven Gerrard, Gerrard
He kisses the badge on his chest
Then puts in a transfer request
Steven Gerard, Gerard
Speaking of transfer requests, let me know Aubameyeng wants to play in the Champions League next year.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Who the hell draws Huddersfield?
It's Huddersfield, lads.

Embarrassing. This team needs an exorcism. Cutting all of the deadwood (Sanchez, Mata, Matic, Young, Darmian, Jones, Valencia, even Lukaku) would do wonders for this team and would have more of a positive impact than any incoming transfer would.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If that happens, I’ll get on a plane and go play goal for them.
My daughter’s team has green kits this season.

She played goal yesterday and wore my Lundqvist t-shirt. Gave up a Lundqvist like howler too. Left back got toasted and she got caught in between whether to play the ball or cut the angle.
Will you be playing goal in that same Lundqvist shirt?

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
I had serious doubts my Chelsea would make it this year. Such a relief to finally get it done. The last couple of rounds it has looked like neither of the 3-6 range teams really wanted to get one of the CL spots. Outside of Chelsea, that seemed to continue this round.

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
He's elite at getting in position to score, but that's about it. His finishing is even suspect now.

Should've bought a winger and have more faith in Lacazette.
if Emery is the manager people think he is, all the guys heading out the door this summer showed him why today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad