Associated Press: NHL, NHLPA to meet Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadder

Jan 26, 2005
Cut the guy some slack, he attends Duh Ohio State. Most of them are lucky to be able to read...

M Go Blue

ColoradoHockeyFan

Feb 17, 2005
Denver area
Regarding the meeting tomorrow, Bob McKenzie was on Mojo (Vancouver) just a short time ago, and at the end of his segment, he was saying that there are really mixed signals coming from the ownership side. He said that one owner had indicated that Gary was given a chance to work out a compromise (unlinked cap), but now that that has failed, they are back to linkage and back to playing hardball. Then he said that others are indicating that the door is not entirely closed yet (on the unlinked cap, presumably), and that there is still a possiblity of picking up in the same vicinity of what was being discussed in the last meeting and negotiating off of the 42.5 or something similar.

hockeyscribe22*

Lowly source?

Ira Podell of AP has been on top of everything during this lockout! He has been doing a great job in covering this lousy story that won't end!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
futurcorerock said:
<----------------

All I say to you, fanboy, is look at the face
Wtf..what if that kid is Pejorative Slured or something? Your making fun of him? Thats low.

Shadder

Jan 26, 2005
futurcorerock said:
<----------------

All I say to you, fanboy, is look at the face

Whatever. I'm sure that I could find someone just as stupid looking attending Duh Ohio State without trying very hard at all.

Shadder

Jan 26, 2005
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Wtf..what if that kid is Pejorative Slured or something? Your making fun of him? Thats low.

It's just some drunk UofM student who was at a party with some of the Red Wings. The photos from it are pretty easy to find. But I suppose that no Duh Ohio State students ever get drunk, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->