Aside from AO and EM, who will be the best of 04?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarrick16

May 13, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Lukas kaspar got to many good qualities! Fast, as the socring touch, can see the ice very well, not afraid to go in the traffic! could become something nice

CH Wizard

NYRangers said:
Lauri Tukonen

Same here.He was top 5 material for sure.I still don't want to beleive that L.A picked him with the 11th pick. :shakehead

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
At this point I have got to believe that Tukonen will be a serious player for the Kings. He is already built like a truck, doesn't shy away from the rough stuff, and has a very high ceiling offensively, which he may realize sooner rather than later on a team that he should make if not this year, definitely next. I am a believer!

May 1, 2003
Visit site
I am going to say
Olesz and Tukonen will be solid solid players, but i think the 3rd talent is gonna come from victor Alexandrov(underdog)

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Cam Barker. I think this guy is gonna show people whats up, I'll admit probably not the 3rd best offensive player from the draft statistically, since thats tough from the D, but I think he'll be the 3rd best offensive player.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
I'll say Andrew Ladd and Alexandre Picard as being two studs who will be big-time offensive forces for their clubs for years and years. I would not say it's impossible for one of them to be better than Malkin either, though right now it seems unlikely.

Chief_10

May 8, 2004
Robbie Schremp. 23 teams are gonna regret giving up on him.(well besides wash, pitt, and chi) so 20 teams

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Chris Bourque's puck skills are just silly, considering he was selected at #33. The only thing he doesn't have is size, but this guy is going to score an awful lot of goals in the NHL. Call him a sleeper.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Tukonen. I can see Schwarz developing into a star, as well. I also get to watch him all year this year. :)

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Disco Volante said:
Taking into consideration that both Havlat and Elias have been chosen later than Kaspar, your comment doesn't make much sense... But I understand what you mean ;)
The reasons Elias and Havlat weren't drafted earlier had nothing to do with their scoring touch. Their perceived weaknesses and strengths were similar to Radulov's.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I would have to say Olesz. This sounds like the same things which they were saying about Michalek at the draft "great two way forward, with not much offense." I seen Michalek play and his offense was great, as I think the same of Olesz as well. IMO Olesz will make the people who picked Ladd and Wheeler ahead of him look bad. Even though he was picked top 7 I really think he had the talent to go from 3rd to 4th overall in this draft.

Also I am a big Robbie Schremp fan and I think he will come back to bite alot of teams, lets say like 20 of them.

Alexander Radulov has the talent to make teams say "why didn't we...."

Schwarz, I think the Rangers are going to be smacking their scouts after this pick in a few years. IMO Montoya doesn't look as if he has much more upside than what he has right now, and Schwarz has the sky is the limit type talent.

So, Olesz, Schremp, Radulov and Schwarz IMO are going to make teams want to beat their scouts brain in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->