As of 9:00 am: Bob McKenzie on TSN Says...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oildrop

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
gscarpenter2002 said:
Actually, I think that, after Bob found the location, everyone on both negotiating teams piled into taxis trying to get away from him, and they have been negotiating in the taxis while Goodenow has been tailing them in his car shouting at the top of his lungs out the window "No deal!!! No deal!! We'll stay out another year!!! Whatever it takes!!! It'll work, Trevor!!! I swear it!!!!"

Given that scenario, I think it is remarkable they have been able to draft the document, balancing laptops on their knees while there are eight grown men in the back of a cab...

:biglaugh:

Ohhhhhh I hope this is finally done today! This could be the day we've all been waiting for. I know it's not official until ratification but I believe ratification will be a sinch. The NHL is back baby! :yo:

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
M-B-30 said:
since everyobe is just viewing this thread..lol...pretty much anyways..in honest opinion whos in the cup finals and who will be the winner..i say Devils vs Sharks Sharks win in 5

Hockey talk? Where do you think you are?

There'll be none of that nonsense around these parts, pardner...

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
gscarpenter2002 said:
Actually, I think that, after Bob found the location, everyone on both negotiating teams piled into taxis trying to get away from him, and they have been negotiating in the taxis while Goodenow has been tailing them in his car shouting at the top of his lungs out the window "No deal!!! No deal!! We'll stay out another year!!! Whatever it takes!!! It'll work, Trevor!!! I swear it!!!!"..

"driver, follow that deal"

Vic Rattlehead*

Wait, they have been meeting since 12 pm yesterday? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad