Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
vQwXjn.gif

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021

Good to hear were getting some of the boys back

Good to hear it isnt as serious for Spurg but still concerning Also flowers starts 3 in a row, Any reason why yall think theyre rolling with him?

Dewar > Duhaime for me

Reactions: Spurgeon

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010

Good to hear it isnt as serious for Spurg but still concerning Also flowers starts 3 in a row, Any reason why yall think theyre rolling with him?

Dewar > Duhaime for me

Get him game time and get him a feel for the puck before the Blues series. Talbot has been bad, historically, against the Blues.

Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Get him game time and get him a feel for the puck before the Blues series. Talbot has been bad, historically, against the Blues.
Yeah I hope he can get it together because we need him to be stout for the playoffs I dont think we can win if we gotta score 6+ goals a night

Goaltending is shaky which stinks

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
Yeah I hope he can get it together because we need him to be stout for the playoffs I dont think we can win if we gotta score 6+ goals a night

Goaltending is shaky which stinks
Shaky? I've thought Talbot has looked really good recently.

Maybe they're getting Talbot some rest before the playoffs.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Shaky? I've thought Talbot has looked really good recently.

Maybe they're getting Talbot some rest before the playoffs.
Yes shaky I personally am not that confident with our goaltenders Im worried the Wild will have to put up 5+ goals a night

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Dewar > Duhaime for me

I expected the no time frame for Dumba, but for Zucca too?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I think it’s going to be a low scoring series with 1 or more games going into overtime. We’ll live or die by special teams.
Its gotta stay 5 on 5, I know expecting a 7 game series to remain 5 on 5 for its entirety is wishful thinking but they gotta do their best

As for the scoring in the series i truly dont know it could easily go either way

Reactions: GoldyBoldy

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
FYI, I thought I saw the game was on the CW locally. Wolves playoff game on BSN, and Twins on BSN Extra/+.

GoldyBoldy

Mar 29, 2022
St. Paul
Its gotta stay 5 on 5, I know expecting a 7 game series to remain 5 on 5 for its entirety is wishful thinking but they gotta do their best

As for the scoring in the series i truly dont know it could easily go either way
Either way I think It’s going to be the toughest and most physical 1st round series.

Reactions: Sad People

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Guerin said they’re not going to rest guys down the stretch. They want home ice.

Fiala to 90 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->