Arvidsson for Tarasenko?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Who would you target if you had Arvidsson? Looking to maybe sell high with the streak he has.
Eh, I don't think it's a streak. And it depends on what your pool includes. Arvidsson shoots a lot and gets to play with Johansen + Forsberg, along with PK/Josi etc.

I have him in my pool too and if I had to trade him?ROR, Radulov, Hertl. That calibre of player, Tarasenko I usually would trade but he's a mess this season. And since it's just 1 year H2H I'd keep Arvidsson unless you can get a clear win of a trade.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I might do it. Tarasenko can give you more balance in G, A, SOGs, PPs.
Arvidsson seems more one-dimensional, only G and SOGs, and no PPs. However, the fact that Arvidsson can produce so well at even strength gives him a higher floor (Tarasenko has slumped badly this year so we've seen his floor go way down).

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Just traded Oshie for Tarasenko, Oshie since being put on OVs wing has been a completely different player, but with the team struggles I was unsure if he'd stick there for long. Hopefully sold high.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Both are normally outstanding players, Tarasenko probably more dynamic in the pure scoring department, however, I have always been an Arvidsson fan.

And I think their talents are close enough so that it would warrant keeping Arvy over Vladi.
Given the fact that Vladi is also struggling (along with most of the Blues team) this season, to me, that makes the decision even easier : Go Arvidsson.

As for Arvy's "streak"...yes, he CAN be streaky, but honestly, he tends to streak more on the positive side than the negative, and he mostly can be counted on for consistent production and peripherals such as SOG, GWG, and PPP.

He plays on a winning team that honestly, has NOT really played their very best hockey yet, but would like to be on that Arvy bandwagon when they finally do.

Arvy all day long on this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad