Artyukhin

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
How is a cheap shot artist a bad thing? That's what you want in a player like Artyukhin....just as long as he's smart about it. He certainly got under Finland's skin.;)

People expect too much out of Artykhin because of his size and speed, but if used properly he can be a valuable 3rd/4th liner.

No he can't, and its why hes not in the league anymore.

Hes ****ing stupid. Hes a physical specimen. He can't read a play. He can skate like the wind. He gets caught out of position constantly.

He is not a good hockey player. Hes not even average. That in itself is amazing given his physical pedigree.

Trognitz

Jul 12, 2011
No, to beat up those with useless posts.

doubt he could. and i'm not hard to find.

btw i prefer muay thai rules.if he has $25 to share the cost of an hrs ring time at nyes gym in lancaster, i'd certainly be willing to find out.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
I always felt he would be the perfect 4th liner for the Red Wings. He could actually play a puck possession game with his size and skill. Its a shame he isn't smart, other wise he would be a player every team wants

VladNYC*

doubt he could. and i'm not hard to find.

btw i prefer muay thai rules.if he has $25 to share the cost of an hrs ring time at nyes gym in lancaster, i'd certainly be willing to find out.

Bro. I've met Zhenya a bunch of times now. He's 6'5" and 260 pounds and none of it is flabby message board boy weight. He would stuff you into your computer case.

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Bro. I've met Zhenya a bunch of times now. He's 6'5" and 260 pounds and none of it is flabby message board boy weight. He would stuff you into your computer case.

this is perfect. i will pay the 25 bucks for the ring. next time you meet him ask him if he needs a little stress relief. Im sure Trognitz will destroy him though, after all he knows muay thai.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->