Artyukhin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boot

Feb 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I'd say Artyukhin has 2nd line upside but will most likely be a 3rd liner. Two things that your are going to notice straight away are his size (6'5 254) and his skating ability, which is not only great for a player his size but great for any player in general, he is probably one of the best skaters on the whole TB team. He is mean out there on the ice, he hits A LOT and won't hesitate to drop the gloves if he needs to. He has a good slap shot, slow release though. Average passing skills and is a good stickhandler. To me he looks like he has the skills to be a 2nd liner but he hasn't put it together. He just seems to lack hockey sense, maybe he is a late bloomer as it seems to happen with young big players but to this point i wouldn't bank on him putting up too many points.

NYRGoalieGlut*

What year is he in? He was part of a bad play. Not sure whose fault it was his or the passer's, probably the passers but the puck went to his skates and was picked up by Dominic Moore who got a breakaway and scored the goal that clinched the Rangers-Lightning game. I'm pretty sure I'm talking about the right guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad