Value of: Artturi Lekhonen

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
Montreal have alot of winger that can fil the same role.I rather have Gallagher,Domi,Drouin,Scherbak,Armia, hudon as my top 9 wingers. I dont really like Lekhonen he never impress me enough to have hope for him to be a legit 2nd lw, but alot of persone like his game and or high on him.
So what should be his value ? What your team would be willing to give ?

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
He's easily one of Montreal's better assets who is cost controlled. Not sure why they would want to trade him but I would happily take him for a prospect + 2nd rounder or something along those lines.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I’d imagine he’s worth more to Montreal than he would be to any other team. In order to trade him, you need to get back a player that projects to at least be as good as he would be. I can’t see that being offered.

Better trade candidates are Byron, Shaw, and Schlemko

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
why in the world would we want to trade lehks while we are rebuilding?
To acquire a Young LHD... We already have alot of winger, And I think hes among our winger that have the most value. Yet I rather have Drouin,Domi,Gallagher,Scherbak,Armia & Hudon as my top 9 winger. &

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Lehkonen is the best shooter/scorer the Habs have left after Gallagher, and should score a bunch more if he gets a chance to play with an actual playmaker (hopefully Domi) this year. At least wait until his value is higher to trade him if you're trying to clear out the wings. I'd definitely have him over Armia and Scherbak at this point too.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Montreal have alot of winger that can fil the same role.I rather have Gallagher,Domi,Drouin,Scherbak,Armia, hudon as my top 9 wingers. I dont really like Lekhonen he never impress me enough to have hope for him to be a legit 2nd lw, but alot of persone like his game and or high on him.
So what should be his value ? What your team would be willing to give ?

If they were to keep Hudon over Lekhonen, that would be the straw that broke the camels back for me in terms of this organization.

That would be mind-numbingly stupid.

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
Lehkonen is the best shooter/scorer the Habs have left after Gallagher, and should score a bunch more if he gets a chance to play with an actual playmaker (hopefully Domi) this year. At least wait until his value is higher to trade him if you're trying to clear out the wings. I'd definitely have him over Armia and Scherbak at this point too.
Armia is RH wich we dont have any beside Gallagher & I still believe that Scherbak can have a better upside than Lekhonen. We have to sacrifice value to get value, we dont have nothing at LHD beside Mete. If we ever draft top 3 again I really doubt that we will draft Bryam or Broberg over Hughes,Newhook,Turcotte.

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
If they were to keep Hudon over Lekhonen, that would be the straw that broke the camels back for me in terms of this organization.

That would be mind-numbingly stupid.
But we wont get nothing good for Hudon rn. & he put up points everywhere he played I strongly believe that he could do well on a 3rd line this season

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Reality check please. 241 NHL games with 0.6ppg does not smell generational.

While you are running that Reality Check do you want to also do a Sarcasm Check?

Don't be distracted by that noise, it's just the sound of something sailing right over your head.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
But we wont get nothing good for Hudon rn. & he put up points everywhere he played I strongly believe that he could do well on a 3rd line this season

I have very little faith that Hudon will be part of this team when they turn the corner. Lehkonen, however, I think will be an extremely valuable piece.

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
I have very little faith that Hudon will be part of this team when they turn the corner. Lehkonen, however, I think will be an extremely valuable piece.
Whys that ? Hudon put up points in the Q he put up points in the A. At his first complete season in the Nhl 72g he put up 30pts. & im pretty sure he can do 40 being constant on a 3rd line with danault and scherbak/armia/byron

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Whys that ? Hudon put up points in the Q he put up points in the A. At his first complete season in the Nhl 72g he put up 30pts. & im pretty sure he can do 40 being constant on a 3rd line with danault and scherbak/armia/byron

I don't think he can skate at the NHL level well enough to be an effective point producer and I don't think he does much else well enough to earn a roster spot on a contending team if he can't produce offence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->