Player Discussion Artturi Lehkonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Dq9_QMOWsAEUfX8

How the f*** does this guy go against big NHL players and play a grinding playstyle? You thought Kotkaniemi is scrawny? Holy hell.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I live Lehky but there aren't that many things who infuriate me like a guy not hitting the net with his shot in OT. It's a guaranteed odd man rush going the other way.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
As much as chilling together it resulted Plekanec contaminated undoubtedly Lehkonen to Mehkonen.

Photocopy and Twins (sadness smiley).

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I'm getting sick and tired of this guy missing everything. Did he just lose all his hockey talent?

i mean when he first joined his best assets was his strong wrister and accuracy... it's gone...

now he's essentially a very good 3rd line two-way winger who gets his point of working hard. i realy don't know how his shot regressed that much. he's def not looking like he could be a good constant top6 winger. i mean nothing wrong with that we have a bunch of good skilled guy coming up, having him on the third line with a lower caphit is actually good to run 3 decent scoring lines!

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
I'm a little worried he might end up like Jan Bulis, a guy who would generate lots of great scoring chances every game but just couldn't finish.

That said, Byron's MO when we picked him up was that he was a breakaway machine who couldn't put it in the net, so sometimes these players do put it together and the goals start coming. So here's hoping.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I'm a little worried he might end up like Jan Bulis, a guy who would generate lots of great scoring chances every game but just couldn't finish.

That said, Byron's MO when we picked him up was that he was a breakaway machine who couldn't put it in the net, so sometimes these players do put it together and the goals start coming. So here's hoping.

it's just weird because his shot is there. I'm not going to write his goal scoring off yet but it is frustrating. could be a confidence thing.

schnapshot

Mendoza baby
Jan 8, 2015
Montreal
it's just weird because his shot is there. I'm not going to write his goal scoring off yet but it is frustrating. could be a confidence thing.
It’s a confidence thing, he definitely has a good shot but just doesn’t hit the net or shoots it in the goalie’s chest. His shooting percentage is crazy low right now.

Let’s not forget this is a guy who scored 18 goals in his rookie season.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I seem to recall Lehkonen scoring the bulk of his points in the second half of each of his first two seasons. Is that correct?

Reactions: Fixxer

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
With the amount of scoring chances he get, I can definitely see him being a 50 pt forward once he starts finishing his scoring chances

Reactions: sharks9

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I thought lehkonen had a good rookie year, and was one of the better forwards in the playoffs.

Still waiting for that lehkonen to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad